• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SilentTrinity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hmm... ok... Ill try to figure out how to bring Van back in... last time he was at the Mansion so i guess he's still there... lol
    Hey can you give me a very quick overview of whats happened... heh... i understand that they are preparing to attack...
    you do know that rosoto has his helmet now didn't you read my trial of heart
    yo silent you do know that rosoto will get eraqus' armor. its suppose to be in the armory.
    thats like so unfair T^T plus I dont hav a dad... or at least i dont live with him and he could go die for all i care :)
    damm your rp is so cool its so epic but when does the true mission start anyway .
    Pff, Higurashi gets cuter towards the end but there's still those scary moments.

Er... I just recently joined yet another rp and now I'm gonna be multi-tasking my face off. owo And like I said before, I'm not that big on alien stuff. =w= Sorry... But I hope it's goes well for you.
    Hey, i edited my temp, since everyone else was so powerful! O.O i just added that Van is a good sword fighter... I might post a sword up later... I'm still not sure though. ^_^
    it is one of the maddest rp's ive ever been on and its good cause i know lots about the army as im in the cadets im lance corporal lol its going swimminly well done!
    i thought the same way when i made my rp but things turned out pretty good. I like certain war games anyway i really want to keep posting its getting addicting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back