• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sephiroth0812
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Pfft, I can see their point BUT I don't think it's really true. Their sacrifices are always going to be meaningful because at the time there was no way for them to come back. The tragedy we'd be fixing is their inability to have a happy ending.

Of course, they started off that way but throughout their respective games they all grew into their own people which were very different from their "originals". It's something people need to see.

I'm sure he doesn't think of everything right away, but I think he has a lot more planned out than what we assume he does. He's made all of these intricate bonds and story webs that I think will just continue to become more intricate. Touching upon that, do you think the Sentiments will ever play a larger role than they have?

These memories seem to have been causing crazyness ever since COM, have you noticed that? Every game has memory significance now. I recall Namine saying that since you reminded me, I thought she was just insinuating that the pain from Ven, Roxas and Xion were one day going to bring Sora down if he didn't fix it. (Something I'm hoping to see in 3D) I was wondering if their combined torment could set Sora off the path of super joy all the time.

Yeah, I saw my theory as a problem, but I only thought of it because we've been given no real way for an entity to be completely destroyed in KH yet. OH MY, THAT SCENARIO. XD Fcuk, getting them real hearts is going... to be seemingly impossible.
    I hope once MX is gone, he's legitimately gone... forever. He's been a great villain, so great I can't even hate him. But if we spent 9 games trying to kill him, for him to eventually come back.. I would break my TV. xD THAT would ruin it.

As nice as it would be for them to switch control... I don't like that idea. xD I loved the whole, Nami Roxas thing at the end of KH2 for its symbolism but it that kept happening it would be weird. It's true that they don't have to come back, which is essentially what I'm leaning towards as what's going to happen. But it seems like after everything they've been through they deserve to be individuals.

Did he? Good Nomura, realizing you've gone overboard and need to reign in the story. xD I'm still excited for the games regardless of if it's "milking the franchise".
    Thank youuuu. :DD I've been posting too much lol.
    Unless he will try to make you his accomplice.

Venitas: I will recreate the universe. THERE SHALL BE FIRE BREATHING UNICORNS, HO YES, IT WILL BE SPLENDID.
    MX: ...HE MUST BE STOPPED O_O ...after I get my pony <3
    Yeah, that's a likely scenario. Hurr durr.

Xehanort is Pedonort. Submit to it *wiggles fingers*

I think it depends on whether or not Venitas would've used the X-Blade. If he did and tapped into KH's powers, MX might be at a disadvantage.
    Holy, I got that right this much? I still got it! *fist in the air*

I don't know. Vanitas seemed to be MX's lap dog from the get go and barely any insight was given into what went on in that freak's head. It's 50-50 imo whether they'd have fought for it, or Venitas would've done it for the lulz and just went along with it to see the chaos MX wanted to cause.
    I think you're ignoring the bigger question being "why is the Keyblade Graveyard even there and not someplace else". It kind of puts things in perspective, especially seeing how the Keyblade Wars must've took place there. That is where Wielders leave their mark on history, and seeing how the Keyblade Wars were fought for Kingdom Hearts, it makes sense that KH was there from the get-go.
    Another question to ask is where is the Keyblade Graveyard in the Light-to-Darkness Realm Spectrum. If it's closer to the RoD it might be KH1's KH and MX just opened a hole to peek at it through.
    Yeah, I'm your average barrel of monkeys when it comes to debates. ;3

Yup. Since Mickey wasn't established to be there as opposed to Donald and Goofy.
    Mickey in Reverse-Rebirth was a similar DEM, but we knew he was coming for Riku and was keeping an eye on him, so him intervening makes sense, thus lowering the horrendousness levels.

I love Cid. I love him so much <3
    Yep.

DEMs can also be used for pure dramatic effects, since they often involve the element of surprise. About anything that wouldn't have ended in Sora dying during HB would've been a DEM, for instance, they just chose to make Goofy as that. It's alright so long as it's not overused and is logical (say, I don't mind Kairi's DEMness in KH1 with purifying Sora, nor Xion's powers at given points in the game because they make sense plot wise).

I'm not sure. Aqua met chibiKuu so she might be a bit warmer to him. The problems'll start once her zealous faiths get him angsting.

Lol @ Forums.

bananabananabananabanana
    That's what I think, anyway.
    And I don't think it has to do with succumbing to the wound. I think Ven's Heart just had no place to go other than his own vessel, but when he was put in the CoW, Sora was able to hear him much, similar to how he could "hear" Namine in CoM and that's why he got to CO. Once he heard Ven thanks to the CoW, Ven's Heart had someplace to go to to recover rather than his own vessel.
    Is how I see it.

I think at this point, with Kairi being an established Wielder, even if she is Keybladeless at the moment, that that's the prime reason for her DiDing in the next installment. I wouldn't mind, really, they set the stage nicely. My motto - don't care what they do with her, so long as it's better than KH2.

Pffft, Cid's Banana~

The timing is everything. Even if you see the guy coming, if he steps in JUST at the right time to pull it off, it's Deus Ex Machina. Goofy, for instance, blocking Riku's Darkness to protect Sora in KH1, is Deus Ex Machina, as well played as it was.
    Yep, Luke was a DEM. Most main charas are.

I actually like Kairi being a pure mage. Aqua's still a physical fighter despite her magic. Kairi can be a slow, heavy-defense mage that specializes in Light magic due to her PoH status. But that's true even without a Keyblade, especially seeing she'd be using the thing mostly as a magic enhancer.

I want to see Aqua and Riku interact ;w;
    Aqua: Darkness is vile and rotten! ><
    Riku: NO U ><

oh so it wasn't intentional? xD my bad. I guess the forums do that.
    Oh, their already established connection is what let Ven's Heart go to Sora. But the CoW is what I think let the "migration" happen. This was the how, their bond that formed when Sora was born was what dictated the "where".

I never said everyone should be fighters. Just that for the non-fighters, it really limits what they can do, especially with Master Xehanort being on the loose again. Stronger people need to power up, so Kairi running around on her own is like asking for her to be kidnapped to become X-Blade materials.
    Deus Ex Machina is largely considered to be the writers' way out when they have no idea of how to solve things. Like, when you have a big fight and the good guys are losing, you bring in either this insanely powerful person to tip the scale of powers, or someone weak but intelligent or something along those lines. The writers wrote themselves into a mess and had no way out of it sans DEMing it.

Exactly. And I personally don't see how even where they'll fit her into.
    Hell, BBS basically said "no, sorry peeps, Kairi's not going to do all that much" with saying that only Sora and Riku'll save the universe. She's not going to become no Aqua at least in this saga and Blank Points supports this. I say now what I said for a while about KH2 - leave her behind. Have her be someone for Sora and Riku to return to. Have them think about her from time to time without romance shoved in our face and pull a Namine with her, showing us HER while she waits and maybe does something (like help the other PoHs hold the Darkness back this time). No forcing, not too much screen time, no obnoxiousness. Just proper insight and development without twisting any arms or plots.
    But I think that had they been that smart, I wouldn't have hated Kairi so much.

I want Riku's time in the RoD as an existence of only a Heart.
    Lol Aqua watching SRM closing the DtD
    Force of habit.

's how I see it.

I got that, you didn't understand me. I'm saying Aqua going away had nothing to do with Ven's Heart moving into Sora - he did that regardless of Aqua's light. Not saying it's impossible just that I don't see the connection beyond coincidence.
    In fact I was blaming it more on his placement in the CoW, which is supposed to be a weird, powerful chamber. The realm as a whole being in limbo and in between seems more likely to be what let Ven escape into Sora and even hear his voice (and to let Sora hear Ven to begin with) than Aqua.

Not everything is about battle power, but at this point I wouldn't want, say, Namine to run around either (had she been around) since she'll be in the same poor defenseless state as Kairi.
    And Kairi is, for better or worse, a Deus Ex Machina plot device. That's what she's been since the beginning of the series. Her Heart not falling to Darkness; restoring Sora; creating with Namine the bridge that let Sora get to TWTNW. For better or worse she has nothing else going for her. Sadder still that Aqua shares that trait with her but that's another issue.

I think that if at all, it should be in the next saga. Get it along with a fresh start and get a different story line that will make more sense to have Kairi in than the Xehanort saga. It's just too late into this saga to try and do anything with her, imo. It'll only come half assed and pathetic.
    There's also another option.
    Being that CO's weird nature facilitated that event. Wouldn't it be ironic if CO sending everyone who comes inside into Limbo is what sent Ven's Heart into Sora?

I think Ven's Heart going to Sora has less to do with Aqua than you might think. For all we know, Ven's Heart was 'whispering' before Aqua was gone, and he went to Sora then. Those scenes are so messed up as far as proper chronology goes.

Don't make it out to be such an extremist (even though I probably am *ggg*). Share~
    But seeing how even Sora and Riku need to power up by becoming True Masters to face what's coming, I truly doubt Kairi's going to be doing too much of anything, least of all on her lonesome. She's just too weak, going by what we know now.
    Yen Sid said as much, and you're forgetting that Mickey and Yen Sid have been in close contact for 10 years. It's not unthinkable that Mickey knows.

I have to wonder how much they saw of Roxas. He didn't really show his face going by the image we have and was hooded for the rest of it. It is taking the scenes quite literally in a game that used still images, but it does provide a logical explanation. And I mean, let's review the motives - what motive would Data-Namine and Mickey have to commenting on it? And I think Data Sora was just in too much shock even if they did see Roxas's face (I think it's kind of intentional he's the only one with his back to us)

I have to wonder what the hell they're basing her accessing Ansem's Data on. Besides of course Kairi being a stupid, cheap Deus Ex Machina mechanism.
    We don't even know what the data holds.

Actually they can. She'll still be mentioned like in Re:Coded but spared forced plot importance.
    I'm not sure how much True Wielders know about Hearts, to be honest. But Mickey does know of TAV, and he knows that Ven's Heart has left his vessel in search of a friend. Piecing the dots from here on out shouldn't be too difficult. But they still need Aqua before they can even hope to get to Ven's vessel to return his Heart.

Who should've treated them like that? Riku never met Ven despite meeting Roxas. I'm not sure Yen Sid knows what Roxas looks like. Diz didn't meet Ven as far as I recall. Namine met Roxas but she's the one who said that Ven is related to Sora - and she can most likely tell because of the different painful Memories, those of Ven's, and those of Roxas's. And I don't think Mickey met Roxas either, seeing how he didn't work that closely with Diz, as shown in Days. So really, the only person who could've said anything about this - (Data) Namine - did.

I saw it, and I laugh until I cry and then cry in sadness. People are so quick to jump with NAMINE RELATIONS without realizing that if that's true, it's not Kairi development. It means Kairi basically has no true importance and relevance to the series besides the girl she Deus Ex Machina'd out of Sora, and who had to go away for the sake of SoKai. So now Kairi is from a proxy to a puppet for Namine to manipulate and move the plot forward.
    If that's the case, that's no development, it's admitting they failed beyond repair.
    Also, there's always the option that it's not so much development as a KH2 spoiler, seeing BBSv2's presumed time-frame. She might've gone there thinking Sora'd be there or something and then returned to the Usual Place for Axel to kidnap her.

I actually have mixed feelings about that declaration. It's like, I'm glad they don't force Kairi into it, but ironically I feel for her more and more the more they shove her out of the spotlight. It's like "you made me put up with her half the series... and for what?" The most she had in the last three games was that Xion looked like her because Sora loves Kairi, and even if that was true which I don't believe for a second - dude, that's... pathetic. Like, seriously. Just kick her out for good, will do both her and us a favor.
    Well, Data-Namine did say that Ven is closely tied to Sora, so I suppose that makes them closer to figuring out the whole truth *ggg*

I wouldn't say no Kairi at all is every SoRiku's fan. I personally wouldn't mind the girl half as much if hers wasn't such a painfully forced existence. Similarily I didn't mind the Sora-Namine-Repliku trio in CoM, for instance. It's just that Kairi has no interaction with Riku so the trio interaction is really awkward.
    KH2 taught us that SoRi trumps everything, so had she been done right, I doubt too many SoRi fans would've cared about her xD;;;
    Then again they might've hated her more, seeing how now she'd also be a target for Riku *ggg*

;A;
    Gluck.
    I just watched the Re:coded's secret ending, actually. Yen Sid really knows how to set the mood.
    "To show us the Mark of Mastery"
    me: anbt o34 h6p34 vo34l 3o *explodes*

But yeah the fanservice is bound to be glorious if it's half as good as the one in Re:coded was *ggg*

Not quite back in action xD;;; just glancing at the occasional threads. I don't even go into the sections anymore, just go into certain threads if I look the forums over and see an interesting title that was recently updated.
    I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D I want 3D
    That really would be adorable when you put it that way. I really love the characters but I've been unsure if I want them back for good. But with this I'm considering it more... xD

That's pretty much exactly what they say. Maybe we're really not done learning about memories. Nomura's used all of these things on a deep level, I just hope he doesn't re-instigate memory loss as a plot point. I'd rather learn how everyone's memories are affecting Sora. Do you think they could be negatively affecting him?

That's not a bad idea. xD I was thinking Sora would use KH to lock away Xehanort's heart so Xehanort could no longer terrorize anyone, so it's possible Sora could use KH for this purpose as well.
    I hope KH3 explains Kingdom Hearts a lot better.

It seems that you have a point. I've been thinking that their hurts don't need them to become individual beings, but if they can the way is either through Ansem's data or with the power of KH.
    --
    I think KH has a lot of layers that we have yet to sift through. I mean, I'm glad to finally be up to date story line wise but I feel like I'm missing so much of the bigger picture.
    Oh, there are wiki-forums too? lol. But I think this forum is better for KH discussion already, I mean better than other KH forum. They will not debate in a polite way. There is one forum I joined few years ago, and peoples there are actually trolling more than debating. Lol..
    Makes me wonder who will kick Xehanort-ass lol.. Nomura better makes some awesome plot-twist, one of the awesome plot-twist is Sora become a bad guy lol, which is impossible.. About BBS FM, Is the one with ?0? and ?0.5? point thingy is actually secret ending? Or it was just the opening of the secret episode? And what will be explained in KH3D? Just want to know your speculation on it :D

One of the reasons why I like to use Cloud is because he is the only character that I familiar with. I mean I never play other FF games, and don?t know who are those characters lol
    I respect your answer/theory, because you debate with logic lol. So *ggg* I have save all the answer you have posted yesterday :DDD
    The wallpaper seem cute :D How do you put all the characters together? :D Talk-archives in KH-wiki? You mean you debate there or..?
    So, about Dissidia, of course I can?t meet Kuja.. because until now I still playing with Cloud story. Plus, there is again error with my PSP for this game :( The file just corrupted? Meh.. :( ..
    So, the mystery game which is BBS v2 or whatever title and KH3D will lead to the event in KH3, it suppose to be very important and surprising? This makes me think of something funny? there is an interview of him talking about how important Secret Episode was.. but it turn out that the story end up with a fight with red-eyes and no more?.lol..

Indeed, I have not enough time to play lol.
    There is a problem when I?m not familiar with those movement commands in Dissidia. I will just wait the enemy come forwards me and attack him lol. Which is waste of time xD! Lol
    Who does the better attacks and speed in Dissidia?
    Btw, I will be sending those fan-art through PM start from now :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back