• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sephiroth0812

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sephiroth0812

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

The owl actually has its roots in the original greek mythology as it is considered a symbol of wisdom and being the Goddess of Wisdom is one of the aspects Athena embodies. So strictly spoken this owl is neither an actual character nor an accessory, it's a symbol. But tbh I forgot if it had an...
  2. Sephiroth0812

What are the reasons people say Kingdom Hearts is cringe?

I'd guess there are several different factors playing into it. The whole "cringe" stuff may be partly because of the (perceived) childish Disney elements but also because KH as a whole has a more colorful and largely idealistic outward presentation and while people who actually are into the...
  3. Sephiroth0812

Why were Hayner Pence and Olette on the destiny islands? (Fun discussion)

Indeed, you could even say that the "world order" went out of the window even on a grand scale once the gummi phone itself was introduced which apparently functions across the entire universe. Even more so because apparently every major character got gifted one as well as a whole swath of...
  4. Sephiroth0812

Canonical Reason For Tidus, Wakka & Selphie Absence?

There is no known canonical reason but as seen with the other FF cameos which were only added "back" in the DLC after much complaining from parts of the fandom and the development staff the most likely reason is that if Nomura can have his way he would like to ditch the FF cameos for good.
  5. Sephiroth0812

Why did they do this? (Fun discussion)

The main issue I still see with KH III is not the/a setup for the next saga/entry but that, unlike I and II, that part nearly overtakes the current story issues and results in an overall weaker narrative. What should have been a more thorough and focused resolution of the past issues and...
  6. Sephiroth0812

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Tbh the thing that still eludes me is Baldr's main motivation to pull all this elaborate shit? Like I get that he was completely mentally wasted after his sister died and felt it had been largely his fault as well as partly with the upper classmen not protecting her and then themselves getting...
  7. Sephiroth0812

From what I've gathered from Everglow's translated videos they do not have catchy distinct names in-universe either which is why Master Odin states the whole issue being so confusing and complex when he talks about observing and learning to differentiate between the different forms of...
  8. Sephiroth0812

Guess that semi-confirms Xehanort still being around in some form, huh?
  9. Sephiroth0812

Oh hi, it really has been a long time, lol. As you might have noticed I am not as active here as...

Oh hi, it really has been a long time, lol. As you might have noticed I am not as active here as before as well. Nowadays I practically only drive by here once a week and then do more reading than posting. RL in fact takes up so much room by now that I still do not have finished KH III itself...
  10. Sephiroth0812

Quite interesting stuff. So if I understand the overall connection between Xehanort and Sora (and Baldr too) correctly their ability to connect to other hearts goes beyond what is usually possible and they can even see and tell mentally how other hearts are feeling and so far Sora was the only...
  11. Sephiroth0812

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

Gotta second the notion that I literally forgot about the fact there still being outstanding stuff from Dark Road, lol. Of course I'll follow the story content once videos of it are out but more or less on the side. Also looks like we can add another Nort to the collection, can't we? Union X...
  12. Sephiroth0812

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Frankly, if you look at it from the very basics Yozora is just the third incarnation of two concepts Nomura already used twice. The first concept being the introduction of fancy, at first glance interesting looking characters with an air of mystery yet having visual parallels with existing...
  13. Sephiroth0812

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

While I'm personally doubtful about Yozora due to Nomura's statements in the last Famitsu interview I agree with the rest here. It seems that Nomura is fully immersed in the whole X-era cast right now and intends not only to use already introduced characters from these entries but also to...
  14. Sephiroth0812

That's most likely because at least in KH IV he has, in his view, no real room for both the extended major cast originating from Days/BBS and the FF cameos because all room is "needed" for either the even more recent new characters such as everyone from the X-era and perhaps some of the former...
  15. Sephiroth0812

Final Fantasy XVI

Considering how much backlash XV got when initially only Noctis was playable or XIII when the make-up of the party was set in stone for almost half the game and this being supposed to be a mainline FF there being no full fledged party would be quite a risk to take considering the way the fanbase...
Back