Recent content by Sephiroth0812

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sephiroth0812

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Do I spot the Ghost from Star Wars Rebels among the massive fleet of the Resistance/New Republic? It's definitely a VCX-100 Freighter, that much is clear. If it is the Ghost, question is if it is still Hera flying it or if her son took over the cockpit.
  2. Sephiroth0812

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

Thanks. Yea, I had a quite busy year so far. Our company is expanding faster than we can hire additional personnel so everyone has to work somewhat more. I haven't even *gasp* finished KH III yet which is why I also haven't done a review on it. That fits the description pretty good. These block...
  3. Sephiroth0812

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

I remember in the original Browser version of Chi being a mention of original "Seekers of Darkness" who hide among the keykids so maybe these are what the MoM is talking about?
  4. Sephiroth0812

The portrayal of darkness throughout the games

I dunno about that which may be because I actually take a different message from it. When they say "Darkness isn't evil - or totally bad" that extends only so far in meaning as that it isn't the actual root of "evil". It doesn't mean that Darkness is not inherently more dangerous and more...
  5. Sephiroth0812

Yep, die Zeit rennt. Dank diverser Verpflichtungen auf der Arbeit und anderem RL KrimsKrams habe...

Yep, die Zeit rennt. Dank diverser Verpflichtungen auf der Arbeit und anderem RL KrimsKrams habe ich immer noch nicht KH III durch und bisher auch sowohl den Days- als auch den BBS-Roman nicht gelesen. Wie das mit den VMs im neuen Design läuft muss ich auch erst noch verinnerlichen, lol. Union...
  6. Sephiroth0812

What did you think of nobodies being able to grow hearts? as well as your opinion on Xemnas's "True" goal being to turn the Org into Xehanorts?

I took it as the logical conclusion of hints and ambiguity that was already there since Chain of Memories. Days, Re: Coded and even KH 2 always have had ambiguity in this and it was NEVER set in stone that Nobodies always remain completely without a heart, only some characters who believed that...
  7. Sephiroth0812

(SPOILERS) Union X: Source of the Abnormality

One thing I noticed about the Darklings is that they don't demand Lux anymore, they're just shouting "Y o u a r e d i f f e r e n t " every time they show up. Do they mean Player (whose memories have been altered) by that or are they referring to the state of the worlds? It's also funny that...
  8. Sephiroth0812

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Bringing Palpatine back fully might derail things something though as not only would it question Anakins sacrifice to finally free the galaxy of this guy it would also pit Rey and her friends against an evil the galaxy has already overcome. Therefore I'll stick with the explanation that he's...
  9. Sephiroth0812

New Forum Software

Quite possible as I'm part of this forum since October 2010, although I did participate as an anonymous reader even before that. Yea, it was initially because of Crisis Core that I had a "thing" for Sephiroth because I liked his pre-madness portrayal as a reasonable and arguably fully decent...
  10. Sephiroth0812

My thoughts on the future of RAX and TAV trio.

When it comes to the BBS crew I have to agree with Veevee. I think it can be more or less safely inferred that in the new saga Ven's past with the Keyblade War, Dandelions and Foretellers will play an important role. This gives opportunities and chances to further develop Ventus as a character...
  11. Sephiroth0812

Why don’t sora have dual weilding like roxas?

Yea, that's exactly my take on it as well. Dual-Wielding is somewhat largely associated with Roxas just like the backhand-wielding is with Ven. Technically Ven already does "dual-wielding" when in his Wingblade Style as he then controls six swords at once, but they're made of light energy...
  12. Sephiroth0812

The idea of some past mysteries being explored via Terra is certainly one worth thinking about, not only because it could put him center stage for a while but also because it could serve to hit several birds with one stone. Aqua's Keyblade + armor and the Chamber of Repose in Radiant Garden not...
  13. Sephiroth0812

Roxas definitely activated and first used the ability as it was him who unlocked Ven's Keyblade at the end of Days when Xion perished and by that time his own heart was definitely developed quite far. Since Roxas carried Ven's heart for the whole year he was first an independent entity I won't...
  14. Sephiroth0812

New Forum Software

Yea, it was Ven from the BBS opening, and before that I had the Sephiroth-Mogry made by Sign, for a rather short time a Naminé one and during my first two years I had an actual Sephiroth avatar. Can you manually shrink down pics already embedded in the sig? I remember linking the lower picture...
  15. Sephiroth0812

WHAT IF Sora Loses His Heart Again?

Roxas was a sort of anomaly to begin with because of several different factors playing into his initial birth: 1. Sora retaining his identity even as a Heartless which left Roxas with no memories and thus a blank slate which could develop into its own being. When he finally got some of Sora's...