• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Scribbles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Believe me, I always wanted to......But heer comments always made me think twice....You, my friend, are one lucky man to not have been a Myspace RPer...That's all I'll say, LOL.

Well, back in my Myspace days, my character was a Shadow the Hedgehoig Re-color that was also an Overlord in the Disgaea universe. Looking back on it it was stupid, I know...but that's what got me interested in RPing in the first place. It's why I joined Myspace...Until the "Eric" incident, but that's for another time.

Honestly, the KHI is my first Forum. I've always considered them, but I never had the gumption to actually join one....I'm glad I did.

You mean morally? Or genre? If I had to place my RP skills into a moral category...I'd say Villain. It's easier for me to be the bad guy rather than be a good guy with a philosophical streak. (As evidenceed by my horrible diplomacy in the Soul Eater RP, LOL)

If genre, Fantasy. I COULD probably try Sci-Fi, but I'd have to know the technobabble. Me and Lycoris (Ethnic Woman) were actually planning a Star Trek RP, but nobody gave a damn, so it flopped. But Sci-Fi is basically Fantasy mixed with machines, so It shouldn't be hard.....

What about you? What are YOU specialties?
    Awesome...Can't wait to see what goes down.

And I know what you mean. I'M more free here, too. Espcially compared to my Myspace days....For example, There was this one girl who ALWAYS played the damsel in distress...ALWAYS. It was kind of annoying..Like "Princess Peach Syndrome" or something..but I could never get up the courage to tell her that. >_>

That....and some of th OOC comments she used to spout made me anxious to even confront her about it. O_O

But here, things are open, and RPers are more, shall we say, mature. It's a good atmosphere. It was this Forum that made me come out of a three-year retirement.
    Neither am I, LOL. So...Will Gear and them join Zak during the next arc? Or does this foreshadow something else you have in mind? I'm not asking for any spoilers or anything....just a hint. :)

Oh, BTW....If you DO decide to have a small battle, can you have Zak ONLY target the Witches? Abhorsen says he'd rather not bother with another battle on his part.
    I'm sure you already know this, but your'e next in line to post. Zak's responses basically determine how the next story arc plays out. :) (I've also sent this messaage to Lunar, since he hasn't been on in a while.)

I hope things end up pretty well. Are you planning on the characters getting into a small scuffle before Zak finally consents, or will it be a purely talkative deal? (Honestly, I'm horrible at recording battle scenes....>_>)
    So would Ro and Guil be called to the meeting too since they had an encounter with Gluttony and Lust?
    Hey Scribs, um, yeah. I may not be able to post super much but Im still interested. I just got kind of confused as to what was going on...
    Ah, ok. Well, I was hoping to establish everybody's alleigiances before any fisticuffs. Besdies, I don't want Abhorsen to be left in the dust. His characters are in that conversation, too. :)

Honestly, I've only seen a few of the episodes. (Damn Blockbuster and their low inventory of Anime!) I saw the movie, but I like the anime better.....It had that sense of progression to me....I dunno...like, it left me wanting more.....When you watch the movie, you'll see what I mean. (Oh, tip: If you understand some Arabic, you'll get a few references that movie makes)

It's a shame the series is dead....It was a great show. But great creativity ends up losing to modernization, I suppose.....
    So...might as well ask....Do you intend for Zak to fight Gear or Treska in this scenario? I was hoping Zak and Gear would discuss business like we had originally intended during the London section....

BTW, Cowboy Bebop is awesome. Have you seen the movie?
    Yep. I had originally thought that idea unfair, so I had edited it...But, I just undid the edit, so we're good to go. :)
    Yay, awesomeness then! :D I'll send it over shortly, but... quick question? D: Would a summary that summarizes what's happened in each world be more helpful? Or would one that gives the basic jist of what's happened, summarizes the active characters, and summarizes what's happened recently be better? Strange question, but dunno which one would be easier to give everyone to be able to jump in xD;
    This is incredibly, incredibly belated, buuuuut I finally got a chance to work on the summary for Traces of Solitude (i'm sorries that it took forever! ;;) and I was wondering if you still wanted to take part in the RP. If you do, I'll send you the summary! :D
    Yo I'm still down with it! :D

I'm just waiting for other posts b4 I post again for my characters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back