• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Robert Peeler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Welcome to the forums Robert Peeler! Wow it's really surprising seeing you here. I don't know if you remember me but I was the one that reported the bug/misplaced icons for the Kingdom Hearts 3D website here. You guys did a great job fixing the site!
    Hello Mr. Peeler! I would like to thank you and all of Square Enix for all of the hard work and dedication that has allowed Square Enix to consistently produce so many wonderful games. I especially want to say thank you for Kingdom Hearts, which has affected me like no other game or series. Earlier in my life, I was seriously depressed, and Kingdom Hearts was one of the few things that helped me not to feel so bad. I can't really express how much Kingdom Hearts has helped me. Without Kingdom Hearts, I might have made a very, very bad decision during certain periods of my life. In other words, if Square Enix had not existed to make Kingdom Hearts, I might not have been alive to say this. Thank You.
    Hi Rob, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here half as much as we've enjoyed Square Enix's games. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication! You seem like a great guy. :]
    Thank you. We got them for our tweets being read out on the Tomb Raider live stream.
    Rob! Welcome to the forums!

Just wondering, Master Spockanort and I won Tomb Raider gift packs from SDCC however we haven't received any information on this so far. Can we expect something soon?
    Wow, I didn't expect you to make an account on here... Well welcome to our forums Rob!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back