• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Okay then, thanks for your e-mail. I shall email you. :D
    Anyway, that's cool. Ok. LUCKY I SO WISH TO MEET JB! XD
    Did you get to talk to them?
    Sure, that'll be fine! :D
    Yeah, I'll e-mail if that's okay.
    I have an email. Anyway, yeah that sounds cool!
    Tell me if you ever do meet her, that's sooooo cool!
    I wish I could meet a celebrity or know somebody who knows a celebrity!
    Window shopping? LOL! Oh rigth...
    I'm only on here temp=meaning my computer at home is disconnected and I can't reach anywhere aside from library/school.. So yeah...
    and I use my family's laptop...so yeah...
    Yup. Thanks again! XD Oh are you in college? Oh wait, I missed that. SORRY. MY BAD. D;
    Anyway, I see I see. SERIOUSLY, how'd you find out!?! Utada Hikaru!?! That's cool, now you should meet her! XD
    I see I see. Yes she is...lol. Anyway you know I'm only on for temp. right?
    Thanks. I'm alright now. But it's just so weird that he'll look at me even when he's around his girlfriend and I try not to look at him. Somebody even said "he misses me" but it's not like he'll cheat on his girlfriend since we were kind of friends and talked a few times. Oh I see. Lucky. Are you going to see her? I still like Haley Joel despite his DUI situaton, I love his voice-acting..but I was shocked about that and I love Emly Osment as well....she's so pretty. XD
    I know what you mean. But some like Demi turn out decent. Anyway, are you talking about Demi or Meaghan, now confused about the concert. I see. I see. Yeah Demi's music can relate to me and guys well, her song "Don't Forget." can relate because I had a similar experience with a guy I like in one of my classes and he got a girlfriend in front of me. So yeah...
    Hahahaha....so true. Demi owns. Yup agree about Miley.
    Anyway yeah she plays Tess on Camp Rock and was in the new music video called "When You Wish Upon A Star" for the DVD release of Pinocchio 7th Anniversary Edition. :D She even visited nearby where I lived last year. I didn't get to meet her though but I heard she was nice.
    Yeah...anyway about Demi, I think her songs can relate to me....so far...
    So true. She's wayyyyy better then Miley and Selana combined. I mean I like Selena too. But yeah, Demi just pawns them all!
    You know? Oh and what do you think of Meaghan Jette Martin's singing? :)
    I heard there are downloads (like free downloads sites) and also sites you can listen to her songs before you buy CDs called IMEEM and Playlist. And yes her voice is pure sweetness and awesomness and of course AMAZINGGGG WITH CAPTIAL LETTERS! Yeah!
    I<3 all her songs. XD
    I'm good busy with school. Got project coming up, a dance (which I'm not going to) and stupid Math class going on. I see. I see. Hopefully you'll find it. :D
    Her songs are awesome! I'm good as well.
    really? I thought we were supposed to have 6 more weeks of winter (groundhog day lol) that's what I heard... hmm thats odd. but yeah I'm sick of the cold weather. I hate being cold in general, so I'm really looking forward to the spring / summer.
    Seriously? geez... yeah that is gettig a bit ridiculous. And if you even mention Twilight on here people attack lol.
    That's true... yeah, there are nice peole, they just need to be found lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back