Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RikuDestiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

~The nojerom_14 fanclub!~<3

Well, why not? shes been starting so many for her friends so give her credit people! XD Members: RikuDestiny (like it matters) Allstargamer Xugoh Kingdomfighter5 Skater Nobody Holy Zero XII Neloangelo Plus u?:confused:
  2. R

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo i liked it! ^^ sorry im late though.....
  3. R

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

Thank you LS! I try ^^ i dont know the next time i'll update though ^^;
  4. R

Take Lucretia if You Can!!!!!!

Alright, so this started as a convo on msn, but were gonna continue it! XD So i'll finish it.....*Starts putting Lucretia bak together*
  5. R

lol it depends on my mood really ^^;
  6. R

huh? haku, i havent written any of these chapters down.....
  7. R

u do matt?! thanks ^^ it didnt take me that long.. and i didnt write it on paper either!:toungesmile:
  8. R

it just opens up a way for me to put more chapters in now ^^ but yea its gonna get better ^^
  9. R

lol yea i saw, thats why i edited ^^;
  10. R

yay! u dont know how happy that makes me! im glad u likedit! *hugs* yay! first buddy to read it! XD aww... haku beat ya to it? lol oh yea i guess not, but it surely the longest ^^;
  11. R

Chapter 8 :Missing “Well, that was fun.” Vincent was polishing his Cerberus with a slight smile on his face. That was the best anyone was gonna get out of him. A smirk. “What did you do Vincent? I told you us Ancients are still a dying race.” Santros looked upset. I don’t think Vincent killed...
  12. R

its.. a kinda of sadness that i want everyone to know about in way..... kinda like not facing it alone... and i think i have my next chapter.
  13. R

lol yea, my mind is creative, u can imagine what i can come up with when im sad.....
  14. R

then.... it just like writing in a diary.... i told u my character is based on me, well at least what she goes thru....:unsure:
  15. R

Fanfiction ► Axel's fan-fic

lol awwww... its ok ^^ just keep at at!:thumbsup:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6