• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by RikuDestiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

~The nojerom_14 fanclub!~<3

Well, why not? shes been starting so many for her friends so give her credit people! XD Members: RikuDestiny (like it matters) Allstargamer Xugoh Kingdomfighter5 Skater Nobody Holy Zero XII Neloangelo Plus u?:confused:
  2. R

Take Lucretia if You Can!!!!!!

Alright, so this started as a convo on msn, but were gonna continue it! XD So i'll finish it.....*Starts putting Lucretia bak together*
  3. R

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

lol i think it wont be coming to the US sorry, games from square enix only take like 5 to 6 months to come out in the US
  4. R

lol yea, i guess ur right. they did that with the FF VII remake. and the worse part about that was that they actually had advertisments about in the game stores >.<
  5. R

hmm? what do u mean?:confused:
  6. R

aww... trust me its nothin special lol ^^
  7. R

well yea i guess so, but down in chinatown they have imports ^^
  8. R

nope... but i saw crisis core in japanese here in new york.. maybe i'll see if they have final mix....
  9. R

lol yea that one ^^; i thought it would, its a whole new game right? whats with square nowadays?:confused:
  10. R

no: Its a Wonderful Life, thats the one im talkin about ^^;
  11. R

how about the one on ds? i thought that was comin to the states.....
  12. R

What did he mean?

yea, axel was just amused by the whole thing, nothing more ^^;
  13. R

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

Hey, has anymone played this one? its for PSP, and the storyline is so interesting! ^^
  14. R

Been thinking long time

lol exactly, what did ven have to do with roxas? even so, isnt based on past events?:confused:
  15. R

Been thinking long time

well we know that roxas is sora's nobody.... but what does that have to do with ven?:confused: