• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cool, thanks. ^^
    Yep... but look at it this way, not much longer until you're throught with homework for good! At lest the high school kind... >.>
    I just wrote that last one on my wall didn't I? ... that's the third time I've done that... sorry lol.
    True, homework is a necessary evil...
    Hey. ^^ Not much, just on for a few minutes before I have to go ^^ How about you?
    Thanks for the rep! My avatar was made by a friend of mine for my dA avatar. I just transfered it over here. It's a female Zexion. :D
    ~ ohh, a bunch o' nothin'. i'm not really doin' much right now. and yeah. i am lookin' forward to the holiday.
    That's pretty cool. =]
    I need to have the admin change my birthdate though.
    i put it the wrong the date on there.
    =[
    I'm fine :3 on my way out to tutor my kid but fine

I'll... have a year at the end of January :3
    Hey I'm doing alright ^__^
    I did my last exam for school today so I'm very relaxed and happy!
    Don't we all have such busy lives? xD
    Hi ^__^
    I did it! Finally got to 700 xD You'll get to 1000 posts! I'm aiming to get to 1000 too, probably take me at least a few months though lol.
    ~ *sighs and smiles* i wouldn't change my name for the world. i am and shall always remain the azure requiem. the one and only. what would your name be?
    ~ you and me both. i've been here for almost a year and i still haven't cracked the 1,000 post barrier! can you believe this mess?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back