• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Professor Ven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Since the playable characters' names are sadly limited to only six characters, would you rather go by your current username, or JubJub, which would fit more easily?
    By all means, take your time; I'll always have a spot available for you should you want it.
    Ah, I appreciate it. I edited my previous VM with a link to the thread concerning the hack, if you would like a little more information about the project in general.

Trust my word when I say that Final Fantasy VI is among the best of the series; its characters are compelling, the writing is better than quite a few of the others, the sprites and backgrounds are gorgeous, and it isn't completely overrun with anime elements (straps, buckles, and zippers included).
    Feeling well, after some personal drama. And if Sauron's back, I'm going to be pissed.

Any D&D player who was Elrond would've just shoved Isildur into the lava, and saved everyone the trouble of having to go all the way back.

Meh, I'm a little bored, but eh.
    The hour grows late, the sky darkens in the east, and Ordeith is feeling terribly bored at the moment....
    How are you, JubJub?
    hey sorry ffor what happened on the rpg for era of darkness. i fixed my post and took out the reaction i had put on you and ice
    True.

Future Year 2050. Rise of Ancient Cultures..? This would give space for anything to happen within the time-span, and pick and choose sects from the past, cults, etc., or create one.

They could have certain rituals, sayings, creeds, clothing worn, weapons used.

Example; Assassin's Creed - Wore distinct outfits (At least Altair and Ezio), used hidden blades for most assassinations, and had the Creed.

It could work. Set it in a futuristic environment,and stuff in political problems, etc., that led to the 'Order's Rise."

Dystopia, sort of autonomy?
    Hmm....If you can't use favorite genres to think of something, try thinking of plots or characters you like and moving from there; just allow your train of thought to wander and explore.

For example, take Garland from FFIX: If you're not familiar with the game, Garland was an android built by a dying civilization as their last hope of survival. Creating bodies for their deceased souls, he also worked countless years preserving their culture, religion, and whatnot--all from within the main planet of Gaia. This already gives me ideas of a dead/hidden civilization emerging either in the modern world or in some slightly futuristic setting. I'm thinking about their culture, religion, and technology, and what implications their sudden return to the world means.

My point being: Don't be afraid to gather inspiration--from wherever you can--and run with it.
    Sounds like an unpleasant situation...I'm free to blather to if you're looking to chat about it, or even just vent.

Well, the best place to start would be to list off what interests you in terms of plot and setting; that was how my dystopian RP came to be, combining magic with dystopias.
    It's a shame that it died so quickly, but I'm filing it away to be brought out again at a later date.
    I wouldn't mind collaborating on something with you, even though I'm not able to be online as much as I used to.

Aside from some lingering bronchitis, I'm doing fairly well, thanks. What about you?
    Hey Jub Jub!

I know it's been a while, but are you still interested in RP'ing as Xigbar in the "Welcome Foolish Mortals" RP? I need to know because he hasn't done anything since he arrived. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back