• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Professor Ven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sure. Just make sure you don't underestimate Brad's stick. >=]
    But yeah, I have to get to it! Can't wait to see more of your posts
    when I respond to Keyblade War and when you post again on Foolish Mortals RP!
    xD Well I'm probably going to stop for today on Haunted Mansion RP. Hoping you could post in the KeyBlade War RP though, if you would. =D
    Hey Jub Jub! I just thought you should know that in the Haunted Mansion RP, Roxas and Axel haven't actually gotten to the mansion yet. They're going to get ice cream in Twilight Town first. It's okay to send Xigbar to the mansion ahead of time, but it might be best to edit the post so that they aren't there with you.
    Hey! When are you going to post? I'm kind of lost without your post. XD
    Just wondering! Take your time though!
    LMAO! Sorry, but I had to think of something at least. And for this character, he'd want to see whatever the hell was going on anyway, without becoming the nect target.

Reforge - [reh-fridge]..It sounds like he wants to put everyone inside a fridge..or it COULD be a reference towards the fact that he's near the Sea Salt Ice Cream Refrigerator Stand once owned by Uncle Scrooge. =O
    You really didn't make your character look that great. and my characters name is pronounced[reh-fridge].

It isn't wise to get in my character's faces, threaten them, and then run away like a bitch lol
    It's okay. I tend to also ramble at times. I'm mostly working on my private writings...when I'm not surfing the Web, playing World of Warcraft, or Starcraft..or Guild Wars..
    Hm, I'll search for it the next time I'm around my local bookstore.

I myself have plenty of time on my hands, as well, though it's still not nearly enough to accomplish all that I want to accomplish in a day.

And no, I'm afraid that it isn't Ishamael, though I did happen to have a signature and avatar using Ishamael, though:

'Twas fashioned by the ever-so-talented fal'Cie, if you're curious.
    My current set, however, features Artemis Entreri, an antagonist from The Legend of Drizzt, considered by many to be the drow's rival; the man is a ruthless, passionless killer, who spent his entire life honing his skills so as to become the ultimate weapon. However, later on in the series, Drizzt eventually overcomes his fear of Entreri and defeats him with ease, and it is only then that both he and the assassin realize that Entreri's entire life so far has been hollow, with no true purpose or meaning to it at all other than to kill, as he only uses the bounties reaped from his assassinations to purchase necessities. After realizing that his life was, essentially, meaningless, the assassin spent much of the remainder of his life focusing on exacting revenge on Drizzt, for making that awful truth known to him. Afterwards, though, much afterwards, the man focuses on making the best out of his remaining life, and succeeds to an extent.

Forgive me; I tend to rant at times, when the topic interests me.
    I'll pick it up when next I see it. I need some moral background for my nastier characters..

Personally, I think Thom will be needed by Mat to rescue Moiraine from the Aelfinn/Eelfinn World by playing his harp - "Fire to blind, Music to daze, Iron to blind.." And Mat will give up one of his eyes during his time in that world, probably.

George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire Series begins with A Game of Thrones, then A Clash of Kings, A Crown of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and soon A Dance of Dragons;

It begins on a world that is comprised of Westeros, a medieval European-styled continent, and the Free Cities, and Asshai, near the Shadow, in the East.

For most of the series you're looking through different characters' points of view, and it's very good in my regard.

I'm rereading WoT, and am now on Shadows Rising. I honestly have too much time on my hands.

BTW, I would swear the your Signature/Avvy has Ishamael in it. Or something near it.
    I can't say that I've seen very much of Martin, yet I'll look into his works nonetheless, as soon as I finish Knife of Dreams, that is.
    I'd highly recommend Salvatore's acclaimed series, The Legend of Drizzt, to anybody even remotely interested in the fantasy genre. It concerns the journeys, both physical and moral, of a dark elf who is unable to cope with the callous and sadistic drow lifestyle and society, and traverses the deadly pathways of the Underdark in order to reach the surface world. And, upon reaching the surface, must also attempt to create a good name for himself and overcome the prejudices against drow held by the surface-dwellers.

It's definately worth at least some consideration; Salvatore manages to masterfully send the main character upon fantastic voyages, coupled with amazing feats of derring-do, while at the same time delving into the deepest and most ponderous moral mysteries of mortal nature.
    Never. Seen them yes, but never read. George R R Martin is good, though. I recommend him if you like RJ.
    I agree; it's far to obvious for Taim to be anybody else.
    So, you've stated earlier that you've never read any of R.A. Salvatore's works?
    Ne. And I noticed. I left KHI for about a year, and I recently popped up in the RP Section. Working on getting Premmy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back