• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Professor Ven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Creepy Panda OoO ?! ummm....hmmm..I don't have my light bulb buuuuut~ *hands you virtual Kitty*

Send Santa a threating letter that if he doesn't give you a Kitty this chwistmas,You're gonna blow his gift factory to smithereens or something else ... x3
    aww *pats the Professor* Santa is just looking for the purrrrrrrrrrrfect kitty for you, never lose faith in Santa Mister :3

*meow*
    oh Wow, the infamous Username change request thread still generates results of wonders XD, luckily I won't need to think of a username for a while *eyes her sluggish post count*, maybe not XD

*gives you the strawberry cupcake* ... cuz I still think your username is cool XD
    lolz XD, what's wrong wit a simple cupcake with strawberry icing on the top?! lolz, it is still as yummy yummy, my Dear professor *I just realized you have a really cool username * x3
    Too much RPing can and has had long-term effects on people, identities becoming blurred with their characters, the victims suffer distinguishing life from a RP

this is all very spoiler-ish, so i'll stop and let you ponder some more
    Tch, Fine >.< ... *gets out her wand, waves it and the Cupcakes disappear...forever* x3
    M-My cookie D8 ?!!!

Pokey Rainy days could have chocolates instead >.<, I want mah cookie or no cupcakes X). Muahahahaha *imaginary thunder strikes in the background*
    A cookie 8D?!

I must have this cookie, My precious c-cookie 8) *stretches hands to grab cookie*
    Why make them when you can get them for free x3? I'll give you whatever you want from cupcakes in exchange for your soul XD.

lolz, srsly they are really easy to make :3
    And there's more from where that came from x3, Pchink. 'Cause I'm the Cupcake fairy, fufufufu.
    eh cookies?! errrm but I don't have'em on meh D:

I only have cupcakes x3, *Hands you a bag of Lumine's every flavor cupcakes!* lolz
    As pointless and a waste of time this might be, I couldn't but stop by for the lack of a reputation button to click, just to simply express my utmost admiration, appreciation and oh utter love for your writing style. It is fascinatingly gorgeous <3.
    Well we got everything, including bear claws.

But no custard-filled, chocolate-frosted eclairs of yum yumness. :(
    If they're hot jam doughnuts, then fine. I don't really like any other kind.

Though searingly-hot fresh cinammon doughnuts are also quite nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back