• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Piercing Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I had one this idea which was essentially that each battler is stuck in an impenetrable cube (or other flat surfaced shape). They can only battle when the flat sides of their cubes are in contact (the cubes move freely around them). Basically, this limits them to close range attacks, just a strange, arbitrary rule. XD
    Hey i need some advice in the rp. Should I try to tag along with you and Ubi? And if not what do you think I should do since it doesn't seem as if other rp'ers are in Radiant Garden.
    Ah. My brother in arms! I have to get up at 4 am central time and don't get to go to bed until midnight at times.
    Not really, it's just the problem of where Ciel's destination will be =)

I was thinking of paying Capelle a visit in the Empire's prison in Radiant Garden but seems that's already out of choice, soo~ most likely I'll get her to head to Traverse Town where Aphex is =3. Got suggestion?
    I've been curious about this for a while. What country do you live in? I've noticed that you have some crazy clock-in times on this site.
    I just got out of my class and I'm frustrated as heck, because I can't seem to get the main points I want and I also have to redo my bibliography again. And, the final day is next Tuesday. I feel like I'm about to scream!
    Yush. I think Ciel will be paying Capell a little visit in the empire's prison then :)
    Should I assume that the Secret organization and the rebels are still considered in the plot? if so, I'm wondering if Capell is Part of it?

The reason I'm wondering about this is that it could give me a good starting point to spring an action ahead as well as it would make a good starting post x3

Thoughts =3?
    Just to clarify are most the people in Radiant Garden captured? Or just those who fought against the heartless?
    Pierce-kun :3, I was wondering if I can still keep my previous plot for Ciel in the retry of this RP?
    Oh, I completely forgot about the eyepatch....uh...well, never mind. Should I have her with the eye patch? But it was pretty pointless...even though I thought it was cool on her *coughmaybenotcough* D:
    XD I'm not even done with the template anyway (I will be!)

And I don't mind you adding me on MSN at all. Well...due to time zones I wonder if we'll see each other online at the same time often though...but anyway, go ahead! XDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back