• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Passion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Passion. How are you? =]

I was wondering if you were closing FFOTW completely? (since you had only two competitors.)
    It has actually grown back already, it's ridiculous how fast my hair grows! But I'm definitely touching it up again once my hairdresser comes. And thank you! I really just thought ''I should do something crazy with my hair, so why the fuck not?'' aaand I was kind of inspired by Ellie Goulding and Miley Cyrus. I've been so crazy with my hair lately but it definitely feels good that I cut it all off. I've had long, straight hair for at least 10 years and I thought it was time to get rid of it :3
    Apart from the things that life loves to throw at me, I'm doing good. College workload always piling up but apart from that, nothing much happens. I'm just writing alot. I'm also trying to get into writing several fanfictions and short stories. So yeah...

That's good to hear! Good luck! I hope you find a job! :) And ooh Senior year! I thought you graduated already. xD But that's great to hear! Hopefully you hear from them and that you get into the colleges that you want!
    She's doing well too. Really? Awesome! I just started Series 4 with the Tenth Doctor and Donna. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" the same way ever again, 'cause I'll just keep thinking, "That's not Barty Crouch, that's the Doctor!"

Good luck with your job and college search!
    I think they're at 4 now? :c Well, we've still got the Blue/Green/Black Beetles, Reach, M'Gann/Conner/La'gaan love triangle, Justice League on trial, Impulse future story lines. Ugh, there's more than that too so I'm a bit worried.
    I'm doing well; not too much to report. I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who lately, partly because Madammina and some of my other friends recommended it to me and partly because it seemed like I was hearing about it everywhere I went, so I decided I'd better sit down and see what it was all about. And now it's my new favorite show! What's new with you?
    I have big concerns with all of the subplots getting wrapped up. So far so good but there's so much left!
    I have a big soft spot for Jason. I wish we could get at least ONE more season of YJ to have a bit more Batfam and get Damian in the mix. :c
    Batfam is <333

I'm really disappointed with the lack of Tim and Babs. I love Jaime but I wish they had more screen time.
    Wow, congratulations! It looks like you're doing a great job so far! I love the idea of a Fanfiction of the Week competition. I've missed you too! :)
    What kind of stuff do you like to write about?

In a way, I guess it would be embarrassing depending on how silly of an idea it is. Unless you like to write comedy, then all the more power to you. :) some of the silliest of stuff can be the greatest material to use.
    Why embarrassing, Passion?

When I look back at some of my drawings, I usually feel kinda sad because, there aren't very many of them. :3 I don't always finish them either.
    I should probably follow your example then. I always have a few ideas lurking around but, I end up forgetting them later on because, I don't write them down. It must be fun looking back, and seeing what ideas you came up with. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back