• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Passion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're welcome, Passion! It's really nice to see all of those links so organized, and its much more easier on the eyes. :D

I know it's not as active as it used to be but, perhaps more people will start to write more once school lets out in the summer? :3 I on the other hand could start writing but, I have trouble getting ideas out.
    Hey Passion, just thought I'd tell you kudo's for putting all those links in the together in this: "Creative Writing Chronicles: Where to Find your Favorite Author". If we still had the rep system, I'd totally give you a rep for it! :D
    I want to make a thread for a KH fan-game I am making, and I would like to make sure placing a thread in Digital Media would be the right place to put such a thread. In that thread would include some artwork (some by me, and original pictures by others, whom I have permission to use in the game), some storyline details, and some gameplay videos.
    Dammit Joe, but yeah, no we were under the impression it was happening between him and I, so maybe that's why he didn't?
    Hey I'm just letting you know, I'm having trouble finding time at work to even sit down to check my phone let alone read Mite's stuff and organize questions together. Christmas season is honestly the busiest time for me, so I probably won't be able to get this done till like next month unfortunately... :I I'm kind of annoyed too because I want shit to work on.

Also on this same note, I'm kind of wondering why I'm not interviewing Izayoi anymore? I'm really good friends with him and have read his shit. I could have a bullshit interview done in like 20 minutes of us talking and it'd be super natural because bros and shit. I'm hanging out with him Tuesday. D: (maybe, he has car issues to sort out with his sis.)

Sorry for not getting a hold of you about this. Like I said, hectic schedule and chriiiiist my internet sucks. ;n;
    How have YOU been? It's a shame you didn't let me know you were in Boston, I could have shown you around.
    I work at a Staples in the technology department, fixing computers and selling people things. It's pretty demoralizing but it's a job.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back