• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pandymint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, even FF9 was slow and I sadly had to quit until it behaves.

Sadly yes, but I decide to use Lethal Frame for bosses and Tornado for group enemies.
    Second Chance combined with Aqua's Cartwheel is too damn amazing. Saved my ass in Final Episode. Have you unlocked the secret episode?

Yep, well someone created the app.

While my mom is still on that PC, I'm just hopping on KHREcom to finish this up.
    It was easy for me to get with this Andriod app about command melding. Air Combo Plus.... That's pretty annoying.
    I remember my last game I gave everyone an HP boost, Second Chance, Once More, and Leaf Bracer. Explains why the stories were easy (Except for Terra's). The bosses are AWFUL in Terra's story. Magic Mirror was okay, but the rest are just bad for his crappy fighting style.
    I do him first all the time, too. I just follow the order the game says I should, but I hate playing Aqua last =_=
    I guess the first thing I need is someone to teach me and the time to put aside to meet with that person and learn. How long does it take?

I hope the day I've had enough comes soon. Then maybe I'll be brave and open when I'm unhappy.

Yay~ Go RokuNami! Go NamiKai! Those are two awesome ships.

Woo~ Shots, shots, shots! I'm too young, but I think my older sister likes drinking.
    Is it really hard to learn? I'm kinda scared I'll screw up and hit something.

That's hard to do after 19 years of staying quiet, though. ;-;

NOBODY should take advantage of your soft spots like that. It's heartless. I'm unversed in being so cruel.

As for me, I was the one that drifted apart. I RPed here on these forums, ad then, for a time, I just vanished.
    Maybe once I learn to drive I'll feel the same freedom you do.

Also I just realized I skipped a paragraph last time, oops. I wish I could be that brave. I'm not very good with my words.

I hope you don't hold a VENdetta against me for all the puns. I for one think they're great. I should be Namine-ted for a prize.

;v; Yeah, that's what I found in the RPing community, too. I hope you're able to reconnect with all that.
    I just never wanted to have actual responsibility. I couldn't imagine myself ever being independent. I always just followed my older sister around. The thought of having to think for myself scared me. And now I'm living 2 hours away from her.

Sorry, are they too goofy? I didn't think they were that terra-ble.

Thanks. If I ever get freer, I would like to return to RPing. It's a lot of fun and good writing practice.
    I guess that's what growing up is. It makes me a bit sad... I was one of those kids that never wanted to grow up.

And you're also super cool, because you're friendly and funny and not afraid to speak your mind!

Do you have to axel? You must remain ever vigilant and ready for a KH pun, or else they'll sneak up on you and leave you DiZ-y.

I used to RP quite a bit, but I don't think I can get back into it at the time. I don't have the time to devote to a proper RP, so I'd just end up slowing everyone down.
    That's a scary, but comforting, thought.

Aw, thanks. ;v; That means a lot to me.

A sign that bigger and brighter things are coming! A new start, your birth by sleep!

Ooh, so it's gonna be big?
    The best I've used is ePSXe (it's sorta glitchy) and some GBA emulators. I played a bit of the original CoM, but I got pretty bored by the computer controls.
    I wonder how I'll desensitize myself to that, though.

Well, she's a cheerleader and already a handfull of admirers, so she's cooler than I was at her age.

Maybe, more optimistically, it means something like... um... idk... a wakeup call? OR new beginnings?

An RP site for what?
    Honestly, PPSSPP is probably the second best emulator I've ever used, second only to VBA for GBA and GB games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back