• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pandymint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, they had a true connection even when they first met. Makorra is shit in my opinion......

I live in an area where I see people my height everywhere xD
    They had better development than Makorra and Masami. Korrasami for life....

Yeah 6"2 is pretty tall, and I'm pretty short xD
    Yes, watched it all the time as a kid. It was the shit. Korrasami?

Yeah, speaking of height, remember that early 2000s stereotype that the female should always be heights below the male?

Yeah, I guess most American families are known for doing that.... Like the jerk who disowned his son because of his sexuality.
    Reminds me of this....
    I watched that scene 12 times. I hated Vexen so much, so I love that scene.

LET'S CROSS OUR FINGERS THEN. OR BET.
    The next time I'm going on RIku's story, I'm playing Wonderland last.

Wow, I never actually experienced something like this before. o_O
    But I had to suffer Wonderland and the Twilight Town battle with Riku Replica. I died so much at that dude, I might have even counted. And in Wonderland, the deck is so low, I had to spam triangle. Yeah, but good story, though.

I know what you mean. Ever say you're going to the bathroom, get a soda, or something?
    Yeah, all you have to do is consume time to grind, get the overpowered sleight, make the sleight deck, and spam the hell out of everybody. Riku's takes a lot more strategy, and his cards are the best and that you only have to grind for dark points and attack points.

It's okay, you logged on at the time I went to bed xD Your friend has a crush? Maybe you should leave the two alone sometime.... If you know what I mean..... lol
    It'll probably be easier than some of the classes I'm taking, so that's a plus.

I'll be a mega troll who won't care what anyone says! I won't be silenced any longer! I'll be invincible! I'll take over the world! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, Roxas's story is so tragic. He starts seeking the truth when things start to fall apart, and the closer he gets, the worse things get. He even ends up losing himself, and when he's face to face with what he's been searching for all this time, it's his "death". This is seriously sounding like a greek tragedy. And those are serious downers.

Wow. I wonder what was holding them back. Maybe they're shier than they seem?
    Then I'll shoot for learning how to drive before I graduate!

And with this, I've acquired another new teacher! Which is good because I think I've almost made it to head troll position!

I think I still prefer Roxas to Sora, haha. But I like Sora now, too. I don't remember how old I was when I got into it, but I was a sucker for Day's heartbreaking ending. It made me wanna look into the rest of the series to see if they ever got their happy ending after all. And I guess I'm still waiting to see, haha.

So you felt like a mega third wheel?
    That gives me hope. ;v; Thanks!

Really? You'll take me on as your apprentice, then?

Hehe, I had a very short stage where I didn't like Sora very much(which is why I gravited toward SelKai). Of course, I started with Days, so take that as you will.

No need to apologize, we all have things to do outside the forums! And you came back, after all. :> Sounds like you had a fun night. All I did was draw and go to a piano/flute concert.
    Hm. I think I'm the type it would take a long time to teach. Because in the few lessons I've had before, I got all panicky and that messed up my performance.

If only I could live life the way you do, just following your heart.

Well, aside from Selphie/Kairi, that is. ;P

How does drinking feel? Does it have the same burn down your throat that drinking soda does?
    Yeah, I would love to try it. Oh yeah, Mega bought me FFIV on Steam. I plan on saying a thousand thank yous xD

I love Riku's story too, but Wonderland, Riku Replica Twilight Town battle, and the lack of Cure cards made me reluctant to play it last time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back