• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OmniChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I had a RP question for you, but I forgot. Ah.. Got it! Would RPs with multiple locations (different cities/continents/worlds/dimensions/etc) feel too much to juggle? Would you have a preference over one centralized location? What is the most difficult part, you think, of maintaining RPs?
    Hope I didn't blow up anything with my post, just wanted to go ahead and generally ground my characters in. Hopefully it leaves room for whatever you and Jeraal Wyrmwood are conjuring in your corner of gross giggles and cackling.

Also yum yum baby worldbuilding steps
    Ah, what timing you have! I just finished reading your post.
    You certainly didn't overstep your bounds; in fact, you gave me the perfect opportunity to write another, more interesting flashback.
    I'm about halfway through the opening post of "The Warlock." To give you some context—so that you can plan your first post—Christoph is surrounded by a bunch of demons/monsters/whatevers. He was separated from the Dulian knights, after they passed through the first Morcadian border town.
    Forgive me if I postpone "The Warlock" for just one day longer, because I've just been hit by a brilliant idea for a roleplay. It might be even an better Creative Corner project than "The Unseen Veil," but I need your input and critique!

If you haven't received a more detailed explanation by the time you next log on, I'm probably still writing it out...
    That may need to be a springtime project, methinks...
    Time is just slipping away from me, lately.

I'd really like to start a new drop-in roleplay, but I just haven't the time to manage it alongside everything else. Would you or someone else be willing to co-manage it for me, once "The Warlock" begins?
    Would two more days be too much? I plan on catching up on roleplay business during these next few days, come what may. If I don't produce anything before Christmas, feel free to take over.
    If you hadn't guessed by this point, "The Warlock" will take some time to start up. My mother recently injured her leg, and I've been preoccupied in helping her with interior designing work for various clients.

Just wanted to fill you in on the reasons for my inactivity.
    Okay I'll make the appropriate edits soon~. Though I think I added Ogen's Group to the adventure already. :). It's finals time for me so I've been a bit busy~. :0
    Hey OmniChaos, if an RP that's taking a concepts of a video game without having any correlations to the story it self, is still considered canon?
    I'd need to reread what was discussed about Aleyn so I know not to skip on anything regarding his backstory and the rp but, I'm fine with coming back to finish him and be within the rp. He is quite the beautiful Noctis rip-off. lolz
    Ah, okayokay, I understand. Regardless of his/her activity, I'll see to it that I stay on top of things!
    which... would require a bit of active participation on my end...

welp. winter break's coming up, so my time won't be as occupied. this will also give me the opportunity to be more active in the forums!

challenge: (tentatively!) accepted.
    actually, what is the probability, and what are the consequences, of a marshall going rogue? dont mind me just uh brainstorming at the moment...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back