• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OmniChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If Piercing Light posts an interest check for Naruto. DELETE IT! EXTERMINATE IT FROM EXISTENCE!
    He's a little weepy, a little less judgmental, but otherwise your post fits the bill.
    I still have no idea whether I'll be able to post regularly, but I'll do my best to catch up around the RP section.

This is the main impetus behind my "Collected Works of Spurius" concept: I want to set something in motion that can run smoothly while I'm away.
    Joey gets busy with school and extracurricular activities, more often than not. I've grown used to it o3o *brofist*

and yes Noah is worth your ten fiddy
    Been busy getting adjusted to current life. tl;dr sucks but yolo I could be sleeping in a cardboard box with my cat

neneways looking to get back into posting order for RPs and things also go see Noah while its still in theaters you will like much yes
    I'm still working on this post. I had too many ideas and started over several times. I'll probably end up showing off the Azure One being a baddass. That and I'll be sure to mention some random history about Morcado and the Leijonni. At the latest the post will be completed in the afternoon.
    Hello, my name is Dreaded Desire. I see you're a Zorro fan. Could I draw a picture of him for you? Anyways, I am random. I get like this in the morning.
    Ew. My condolences...

If I do post before then, I won't do anything that would require you to revise your entire post.
    Apologies for going AWOL so suddenly. The stars were aligned to make these past two weeks busier than anything I experienced last year.
    I look forward to it!
    Once I post in "Night of Fate," write up my Lexicon entry on the Venelatrian Church, and set "The Last Queen" in motion...

...When all of that is finished, I'll review it as I've always wanted to do.
    Yes, those sound about right.
    I think our general rule was: "Germanic names for older provinces, Latin/Romantic names for the newer provinces."
    Hm. It's not in my RP folder, and I do remember the conversation in which we decided those names...

Give me a short while to look through my regular inbox.
    How do you expect the non-Durian Knight characters to incorporate themselves into the party? Professor Ven's characters seem to have just bumped into them; I was thinking Kivuli might be stalking them as they pass through the grasslands, but I'm not sure where they are--is Jaroton the capital of Morcado?
    Hm, thanks for your input! :3 It is duly noted and put deep into consideration for my upcoming RP, I hope you, at the very least, check it out and chuckle to yourself when you read it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back