• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OmniChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm on both cases! I think that a melding of brains will, as usual, help our creative output quite a bit.

Oh, now you've got me all excited about that as well...
    I might be getting too worked-up about this RP, but I just love reading everybody's posts. The prompt and setting have brought about some interesting results, to say the least.

And now you decide to bait me with that mystery. I won't even question this one, though; I'll merely sit back, wait, and watch it play out according to your plan.
    That sounds good. Perhaps one of my budding melodies will prove useful!

If the accompaniment isn't too busy already, why not add a little acoustic guitar or mandolin? It also depends largely on context, of course ? but since FF Tactics is almost always on my mind, my mind jumped to the first part of this remix when you mentioned piano and flute. Ramza's theme is one of those "sometimes-sad-sometimes-hopeful" tracks, like what you're aiming to create with Besnik's theme.

Please. I'm the last person to whom anyone should be apologizing for tardiness in RPs.
    Besides, "Spurius" should be more-or-less immune to roleplayers' inactivity.
    Working on some melodies for Nightfall compositions...
    They're rough and few, but I'm seeing some promise in them.
    And who are these ninnies saying that the Classics are dead? Fantasy worldbuilding wouldn't last a day without them.

I look forward to the visit!
    Thank you for pointing that out! I mistook "Via Gren" for a road during my latest read-through, because old Latin habits die hard.

I hope that the party's current position will help move things along, yes?
    Are people who are not contestants in COTW allowed to comment on whom they voted for and why?
    Oops! I forgot to send the other half of what I intended to write in that PM reply.
    Just ... wait for it, I suppose.
    Sorry to have ignored this VM for so long. I'm absentminded. :/

As for a free, half-decent composition program, it just so happens that I know of one. MuseScore | Free music composition and notation software

Though it has a bit of a learning curve, MuseScore can produce some nice-sounding results. I used it to create my hypothetical Prydain overworld theme, and a few other ditties here and there.
    Alright. All duly noted. It's especially nice to hear that somebody new has shown interest.
    Time to go crush some infidels, convert some heathens, and sing some kitschy hymns—all with a smile, of course.

And somehow, in the midst of Shakespeare, Night of Fate, and Nightfall, I found the time to listen to this and get super-inspired for the first "Spurius" RP.
    Of course, of course. I was actually just messaging you to ask about Nightfall's current status, and to confirm that I'll be working on a post.

Then again, as it stands, I should probably just read everything over again...
    That would answer most of my questions.
    All for the best, I suppose. Though I've written and refined all of the rules/procedures, I need a little time to perfect the setting and lore.

I also need to sort through a bunch of characters that I've half-planned for this thing...
    Given my current writer's block where that script is concerned, I'm currently preparing the Collected Works of Spurius for the RP section. You know its current disposition better than I do; is it worth posting this roleplay now? Or should I wait?
    Excellent work on the Lexicon, by the way. Hopefully I'll soon be able to make more solid contributions to it.
    Firefox just devoured my lengthy, nearly finished reply to your PM...
    Oh, give me a moment.
    Probably going to skadoodle to Jaroton in next post, if that will work. Just been testy on how to move Szel and Klist around.
    Of course. I'd never ask you to delete someone's thread for no apparent reason. OR WOULD I?!
    Thing is. I said I would put up the interest check and he's stubborn and might put it up despite my warnings lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back