• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Holes was good. But they had good actors. Plus, the desert itself was kinda cool.
    And no worries dude. I'll talk to you later -
    D
    Dude, Terry Pratchet?! Okay bad example cause a few of his book were made into movies but it's the same thing. Whenever there is a Decent piece of literature, Hollywood gets it and ruins everything....>.>
    D
    Agh! That's because tween girls like to mix Reality into Fantasy a little too far...>.>
    I mean, there are ALOT of good books but most of them haven't been "Hollywood-ized"
    D
    Yeah, that and everyone looked kinda constipated. Not to mention necrophilia and bestiality. Actually I can get around that. It's the fact that they "Sparkle"... It's... Not exactly what I think of when I think of Vampires.
    D
    I don't hate people that love/like Twilight. I never honestly cared. But I've seen fans go insane. Some actually sob hysterically because it ended...
    D
    Yup. That's the problem. Fandom... Still... I'll take the anime trolls over the "TwiHards" any day >.>
    D
    I completely agree dude. I read/ watch a anime/manga called "Naruto" and every single week NO ONE is Ever happy... This is the problem with fans that troll... >.>
    D
    Actually Goku turned Super in a 1999 episode. And Mew did his thing in June 23, 2001/ 2001.
    But you gotta admit, Mewtwo three looks really cool! I've seen a lot of people on youtube saying how stupid it looks. But it does look awesome. That and I still think Mew/two/three is the most powerful pokemon ever.
    D
    Well that's still cool.
    So what do you think of Mewthree's new transformation? It really reminds me of DBZ lol
    D
    I got banned once. Same exact reason like you. Some was acting like a loser and I attacked back... A lot harder. Anyway, after they had banned me (which in my opinion was idiotic) I clicked on the sites contact info and pretty much complained to 4 other staff people who were my friends. They got me unbanned and I tried VERY hard to get the guy who did to me fired... I wound up losing but I did get a apology out of him. XD
    So the new Pokemon type is "Fairy"??
    D
    Ah, well you know now.
    But I'm still not sure why you were banned from Serebi if the other people were the ones trolling?
    D
    You've never heard of Anonymous? They're mentioned on CNN.
    Pretty much, No One knows who they are. It's like Wiki Leeks times 10. They can hack into Anything, Anywhere at Anytime. They hacked into the FBI and once found a picture of a McDonalds employee who stepped on the food he served the customers and took a photo of himself doing it. They found him and notified the police. The list goes on. It's pretty much a super elite hacker team made up of random people across the world. I'm surprised you never heard of them
    D
    Haha, actually I heard a rumor that "Anonymous" looks on sites like those every once in a while. But then again, they look everywhere.
    D
    Well.. I don't think that matters. I mean even if she does like girls over the boys for whatever reason, purposefully calling someone else the wrong gender for a insult means she's kinda a bully. And probably she's going to do it the WRONG person one day and get herself chewed out. =/
    On a side note - I need KH Chi to come out soon. I'm actually really looking forward to this one!
    D
    lol well Kira the 4th is probably not all together if her opinion is that Cilan is "Too perfect". Haha, she sounds like she is like "Shooty" or "Paul" and "Gary" back when they were mean
    D
    Haha, what?! Why do they keep banning you? Trolls are everywhere. And as for the chick who calls everyone sis... Give her, her very own nickname. Something like "Bro" or "Banjo". Haha, maybe even "Foo-Foo-Cudley-Poops"
    D
    Is it semi true that there is going to be a new type? "Light"?
    D
    That's cool. I'm in the same boat. Haha. Have you been checking out the Pokemon X and Y news? Mewtwo (Mewthree?) looks pretty kick as$
    D
    Hey Oath Keeper. Hows it going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back