Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• B
    rules: no spamming, no camping, no cheating, 4 lives each, now post your crappy template
    B
    check ur pms i challenge your Gary Stu OC to a battle

we're fighting in Brinstar Depths
    well... regardless, briftw is banned now.

And I've talked to Bri and I don't really see the similarity. Usually when they have a puppet master account they don't talk to each other and also the puppet account is a lot dumber than the original. Not the other way around. Bri's alright.

Are you sure your Bryan and his Brian is the same?
    B
    When Brian comes back from summer camp, I'm gonna show him your comment on Sabrina's profile.
    B
    Wow, you get gayer every single fucking day.
    I don't really know what you mean but he wants to block you so yeah. D: Cut it out.

And it's good I guess. I've been out of high school for a year now so every day is summer for me just with different weather. I hate the heat.
    I already said it in the thread but I just want to make sure you know:

Don't advertise your fanfics in other peoples' fanfic threads. It's rude.

Also stop fighting and starting shit with BriFTW. It makes more work for me when I need to delete the off topic posts and fights. Thank you.
    B
    Then he should leave Brian alone and stop stalking him. And you have no idea who Michael is, so get out my business.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6