• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• roflmao so it's not one of his better playthroughs? Understandable, he does best when bouncing off of Helldragon. I don't mind his "kawaii desu" joke, it gives me a mild chuckle. Unless you mean he started going over board with it I can see how it can get annoying.
    Oh I see. I've been avoiding his 3D playthough until after I play it myself, if not I might have gotten that. XD
    Sorry for the late reply. Glad to hear you're doing well. (Are you still? xD) I'm doing good myself, reading fanfics. :p
    Hello! ^u^ How have you been? Are you part of Annoyance's Halloween costume contest? Not many people have joined, and we're worried she'll have to shut it down this year. Do you know anyone who would wanna join? They don't have to be fancy or anything, it's about having fun! If you can, spread the word! That would be a big help. :) There's only 2 days left!
    Sounds interesting! If part of it's written already, I'd like to read it. Could I get a link?
    Dramatic readings? Sounds pretty interesting! What's that about? I assume it's not just "reading dramatically" like the name suggests.

Ah, that'd be great! Thanks in advance~
    Yo, oathkeeper! How's the fanfic writing? Going well, I assume? :D

Okay, you saw right through me lol. But we can make small talk too, right? xD

Got anything you'd like to see or do on KHI? Activities, contests, that kind of stuff. I'll take anything you got!
    D: I think you misunderstood, my letter was meant to be positive. By then I was pretty tired, so my wording was poor, but I didn't mean "mean" in a cruel sort of way, more like particular.

:c I was supposed to focus on how I admired how open and confident you were and that I'm happy to have you around, not that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back