• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    And what did you think? .
    D
    Okay. So I take it you haven't played KH3D huh? lol Have you watched the cutscenes?
    D
    Cool. Are you going to get Black 2 or White 2? Though maybe you should hold off cause Pokemon Y and X are coming out this year :p
    D
    Well I think it's normal for writers to be serious on how people look at there work. I mean if I spent days or weeks writing a story (even fanfiction) and had people hate it I'd feel pretty bad and would wonder if I wasted my time trying :p
    On different note - What Pokemon game are playing now?
    D
    Haha,the most I;ve read is Naruto or Harry Potter Fanfiction. XD
    D
    That's cool. So when you critic other fan fics, have you ever come across a very good or extremely bad one?
    D
    There should be a trailer of on Youtube somewhere. I think...
    So how many stories have you made?
    D
    Haha, sorry for the bad grammar. I was pretty tired when I replied.
    Sweet! Another Inuyasha fan! You the creator made a new manga called Kyoukai No Rinne. It's...Decent. More of a love manga than a kick ass one like Inu.
    Mines Aqua. I find it pretty imposable to not like her as my favorite when she's suffered so much.
    Do you play Final Fantasy?
    D
    Nah, I've never read the Fairy Tale Manga. I've heard good things about it though. I read Naruto, One Piece, Inuyasha...ect. Have you read any of those? And If your talking about Ash from pokemon (the series of anime) I think he's still the main character. Atleast in Best Wishes. I'm not sure about the manga genre though. I think Black or Black2 is the main character. And if you meant Ash from Fairy Tale then never mind. lol
    But being a writer for the series must be cool.
    So who's your favorite KH character?
    D
    Pretty good. How about yours? Also, nice to see another Pokemon fan, haha.
    D
    Uh, hey. Thanks for accepting my request dude =)
    On the contrary, it is a super special weapon. o.o;
    Or it was, it's become less so as the series progressed.

I've seen that thread, I've posted in it. :p

And no, you're not making me mad.

gogogogo, you need your sleep.
    I reckon most people who attain Keyblades will try and be sufficient with them because the potential for them is still monumental non the less. The way they've been passed around I feel diminishes its mystique and uniqueness of characters at worst. I don't feel that characters are "upgraded" for having the super special awesome weapon that everyone has.

It depends on what you're comparing it too because nothing is one size fits all so you have to judge it by certain, for better lack of words "guidelines". If we're talking on a general bases there are better games than KH. Even though it's my favorite games series there's better stuff out there.
    The Keyblades themselves are really powerful weapons that can fall into anyone's hands. It's kind of silly. I'm not ignoring KH3 only because I want to see the saga through to the end. I will be ignoring the next saga.
    Then dump a bucket of water on them and tell them to go to McDonalds. And tell them to pick you up an apple pie.

No, there aren't any rules that say who can and can't have a Keyblade, Nomura said that there are as many Keyblades as there are available hearts or something to that effect. I still don't really like how they're being handed out like candy though. It's a super special chocolaty sprinkle covered diamond encrusted sparkly weapon of life or death that anyone can have. It doesn't sit right with me.
    Sounds like we're essentially polar opposites because if it were me someone would get punched in the face. But we've obviously lived very different lives. Out of curiosity I went to consult my old man, because he old and wise, and this is more or less how things went down:

Me: Dadoo (I call him Dadoo), has anybody ever get mad at you for burning their food?

Dadoo: ? Why would someone get made over their food being burnt?

Me: Because it's unhealthy. You've never been yelled at before?

Dadoo:...I'd throw the pan at them and tell them to go to McDonalds.

But I have that family. My advice to you would be to start throwing hot pans at people but I don't think it's fool proof.
    Getting mad over burnt potatoes...No offence, but your family seems a little up tight.

*munches on slightly over cooked popcorn*

Don't worry about it though, we all get stressed. I've heard of Dear Fanfiction and The Short and Honest Version. I haven't read the latter but I read some of a KH version of the first. Who says you won't get a job?

I think you need some green tea love, you seem overly tense. Just take things in stride because there's no point in stressing over other's shenanigans. While I'm not a fan of bash fics and the like either I can't take those sort of things seriously. Self indulgence and wish fulfillment is all it is. I can't say I'm not humored by and of it though, there's a fine line between being spiteful and endearing mockery.
    You seem to be quite riled up about this. Me being one of the first people to rag on KH when I see fit isn't really bothered when other people do it because I find it's better to recognized something's faults then pretend it's not there, even if it means riffing on it. I like laughing at what I love. I find the "nothing's perfect" excuse intolerable. I'd be insulted if I showed someone some work I did be it a drawing or writing and I was told "well, nothing's perfect" because you're stating the obvious, it'd not being constructive in the least and finding an excuse for something to not be as good as it could.

As for Tom...I once again don't know how bad it is but I'd imagine I wouldn't take offence to it the way you would since I'm accustomed to his humor and a lot of his jokes...are just jokes. I highly doubt he actually expects Kairi to make cookies or whatever and quite frankly, I've made the "Kairi in the kitchen" jokes myself but I don't actually expect to see her baking in KH3 (although the concept art shows her serving Sora and Riku food on a platter so it's not entirely unfounded...). It just seems that that type of humor isn't for you.
    I'm not sure if he's necessarily taking it that seriously (semi-fan defending, wut) since he's a rifer so the entire point of his comedy routine is to make fun of something but I know he and Helldragon can sometimes go on tangents so I don't know how serious he was being. sauce please?

No, It was a scene I think in Prankster's Paradise where Sora was walking through the water by some rocks. There was a comparison picture that I now can't find.
    The stinky jokes started way back in their BbS playthrough with Terra but yeah, not one of my favorite jokes either. I haven't seen that playthrough yet so I don't know how hard, or how well, Tom is riffing on it but I do typically enjoy when they do. Granted, the KH-a-thon isn't intended for riffing per say. I do doubt the Inception thing was serious, how ever that played out, but I get the joke none the less. There's a particular scene in 3D that looks like it was ripped right out of the movie. It was in one of the trailers so as soon as it came out there were KH/Inception comparisons. Mostly as gags mind you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back