• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Neko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The number's always growing, though, new anime comes every season~ Haha, I agree completely.

Oh? I wonder what made you change your mind. I've nothing against hating her, or any character, and all the KH characters appeal to me (Besides Pete because of childhood reasons), but there are characters in other fictions I dislike. It's everyone right to form their own opinion on a character, I think.
    I wonder how many there are! They've existed for a long time, probably enough to literally last a lifetime, if not more! Me, too, I sometimes accidentally run into spoilers in the process, though.

My favorite is Kairi, although my first favorite was Xion. But yup, I love all the characters.
    It has its ups and downs, like any job xD But reporting news is always fun, especially when we get a ton at once and we're all working together to get it up! I think our record is 10 in one day~
    And that's what makes this job so worthwhile! I love doing it all for everyone, making them happy c:
    Inorite? When I rhyme, it's usually accidental xD

Ajaxx says it'd be easy to change the settings so you guys can have it too, so I'll message you when he's made the changes!

Awwww <3
    Rhyming is fun! Can't think of any right now, but it'll come to me eventually lol~

Hmmm, I know there's been some talk about profile customization in the past. For some reason it's been restricted to staff, but ironically none of the staff want to use it and a fair number of the members do. Will bring this up to them to see if they can change that!

Thank you so much! This means a lot <3
    Heya Neko! Long time no talk! How are you doing? :D

This is going to sound like it came out of nowhere, but may I ask if you could tell me what kinds of things you'd like to do/see here at KHI? Got anything advice for us to make this place more enjoyable for everyone?
    Haha, there are too many anime out there to ever really scratch the surface of them all, but that might be for the best. After all, some anime are kind of odd.

She's a wonderful character, I can see why you like her!
    Aw, thank you so much! Haha, yes, I am quite a big fan! Are you?

I love your avatar, too, by the way! Aqua is awesome!
    Whoa time flies faster than I can notice these days. Been well? I'm doing alright myself.

Oh and to answer your question, what kind are you looking for at the moment? If you want for slice-of-life with bizarre(while somewhat based on the normal aspects of everday life) comedy then I'd check out Nichijou without a secong thought if I were you. There's also Hayate no Gotoku!, but I'm afraid its countless anime references might confuse you (though I still stuck with it even though I read the manga lol). One of my personal favorites,Toradora!, definitely deserves a go. And how could I forget Working!! and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita(to avoid confusion keep in mind that the episodes don't do in chronological order)?

For drama, Usagi Drop, Angel Beats,and Hotarubi no Mori e.
    Oh that's cool. I haven't started on Critical Mode yet lol but I've clocked about 180ish hours on my Proud Mode file since I'm still trying to level most of my Dream Eaters, max munny, and writing the Link Attacks/Styles guide. xD
    Oh lol. I'm only missing the Frequent Friend trophy and the Critical Praise trophy. Although it looks like I won't get the Frequent Friend trophy for a while since I don't know that many people that have KH3D.
    Yeah, it's definitely helping for sure. How have you been Neko? Is everything okay with you?
    well I don't........ they change the site to much..... anyway. I have to get off now. Hope to talk to you again soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back