• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Neko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have to get off now though. I have to go eat dinner. sorry. whats your user name so I can find you on there when I get back on?
    hahahah yeah..........
    I'm working on things to upload right now. but idk when I get them on there. yes its totally a good thing. I think....... hahaha. I guess you your right about that. I totally swear I'm not a creeper. XD
    lucky!!!
    I haven't uploaded anything on to my DA yet. but I spent three hours on it for AkuRoku day. XD and I'm sure you plenty Stalker Worthy(not to be creepy or anything I SWEAR I"M NOT A CREEPER!!!)
    yeah I usally wait until one of our computer locks up for the night(Parentel locks at 10pm until 10am) and then I ask to get on the other one that doesn't lock. XD and sometimes. but I only have you on here. so unless you on like DA or something no....... I don't stalk you. XD
    True, it's very hard to get me annoyed so fast. Though there is a fine line before I'll be like, that's enough or stop it. I don't always like shenanigans, you know! >;D
    Alaska, seems nice in it's own ways, but Hawaii would seem like more of a place to vacation. Alaska would be like to go sight seeing but not to relax or anything. xD

You can be am English teacher. Make people write essays and correct their mistakes. haha
    I'm glad some of us are taking our time on it. Some people already finished it, and in a way, it kinda makes me want to finish it as well, but I'm so lazy and I get bored so quickly. lol
    Ah right! I want to see that! Must see it. My friend wants to see Paranorman, because it looks like Coraline or whatever. Same guy that made it, I guess.

Not at the rate I'm going. I barely come on. I promise you, if I am still here, it will take me 5+ years to make it. x)
    Almost a week? Don't know how long it will still take. :eek:
    I already got it. about not owning a a 3DS to play it. my older sisters best friend is letting me use his. and I already beat it. in less then a week. I got it the day after it came out and beat it last night.
    It's more of a silly thing. I don't think real friends would want to intentionally make fun of you, lol. ^^
    Wow, really? Maybe it's time to get some money together to go to Hawaii. xD Alaska seems too bland...

Those are good skills to have! If you can do one or two of those then you are set, I think. Ignoring math for now, because it's hard and it makes me sad. ;W;
    I'm gonna take my time on it. This one seems like there is more things than other ones. I really don't want to rush this one. Especially since there is other games I got and am going to get soon! :eek:
    I forgot, but they said 2013 for something?

Ahahahaha, my third year is coming up this month. Not even close to plat! xDD
    I give it a few weeks. As I said, gonna take my time with this one. :DD
    People like making faces behind my back, lol. >.<
    Haha, well. Since you are so experienced in travel it's only a matter of time before you might go again! Plus, that seems like a good hobby. Travel and whatnot... ^^

Depends on what you are good at. ;D
    Lol, well I'm sorry! At least you have it now! Perhaps you should put it down for an hour or two and work on your schoolwork. KH can wait... xD How far into the game are you? I haven't really played it since yesterday at all.
    The new Pixar stuff! That comes out way later, though. x.x

I just come on to reply to people. Not like I am posting or anything. You are getting close to plat as well it seems!
    Ahaha, DDD will keep you occupied until BW2 comes out? :eek:ooooooooooo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back