• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Neko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    That's cool. Talk to you soon.
    D
    That and it's funny to see everyone commenting on they're own show.
    One time Kabuto and Orochimaru told Sakura she was a bad ninja for acting so badly and that Konah should be ashamed. Haha.
    D
    There probably will be. They used to kinda bother me but after reading the manga I realized to appreciate them. It's not exactly comic relief but it give the viewers a chance to kinda process everything. In the manga it's non stop
    D
    Oh, cool. The anime's not that far behind then.
    Have you check out the new road to ninja movie?
    D
    Wow. Same here. I got a shiny in my Heartgold. Took me 3 weeks to get it though. Worth it. haha.
    And yeah, Naruto is my Favorite! To me it's the best. You watch the anime? How far is it? I usually read the manga and watch it but the past two weeks I've just been reading the manga
    D
    Ho-Oh. I always had a thing for a Phoenix =D
    I new I guessed right! What you watch or read? Mine are One Piece, Naruto, Shaman King, DBZ ect..
    D
    Haha, Agh! I don't like Leafeon or Glaceon very much.
    So since you like KH and Pokemon is it cool to assume you like anime or manga too?
    D
    Yeah, her story is sadder than Xions and she kinda faded away back to Sora.
    I think so too. Nomura did say Sora's special ability was to connect his heart with anyone.
    Haha, every girl I know wants a Eevee for a pet. XD
    D
    It was pretty sad. The part that finally got to me was when she remembered all the friends she made smiling.
    I think Sora has own connection the keyblade. It can't all just be Ventus...
    Oh yeah, I heard there's a route in Black and White 2 where you can go Eevee hunting. =)
    D
    I like Gold better than black =)
    Haha, that and I'll admit... Aquas end story was a tearjerker. haha.
    D
    Haha, they do look pretty cool. Once got a shiny charmander by accident. It was so cool looking.. I was actually considering not evolving it so it could stay like that. haha.
    Same. I like them all but BBS was pretty amazing. Haha, I even tried to make a charm like Aqua did out sea shells... I did not work out well...
    D
    That is pretty cool. I got a shiny cyndaquil while trying to get one with a brave nature.
    So aside from pokemon, what's your favorite KH game so far? And do you play Final Fantasy?
    D
    Haha, when I first saw the garbage pokemon I had the distinct feeling that if it could talk it would be saying something like "kill me"... haha.
    Wow. It must be good then. How far in the story have you gotten?
    D
    Yeah, I agree. Though I suppose it could be worse... I like Pokemon Black and White but... I feel they shouldn't have created The Lamp and Ice cream Cone Pokemon...
    I mean Imagine if the starter typed were a Matchstick with one eye, A lawnmower and some kind of hose pipe... lol
    So how is the game? Are the graphics as good as everyone says?
    D
    Not yet. It's kinda in the process. I should have it by tomorrow. Same here. I started with Black and I'm going to get Black 2. I can't wait to explore the sewers and battling Red is going to bad ass. Haha.
    So who did you pick as your starter? I always pick the fire type ... Even if Tepig's evolutions look lamer and lamer...
    D
    Haha, cool. So I saw your post on the pokemon thread. Which version did you get? Black or white 2?
    D
    Thank you for accepting the request =)
    Kick ass Aqua Avatar
    Any new anime you've got your eye on?

Aw, pink gets so little love, it's been my favorite color forever. Haha, I guess you've grown since then, huh?
    But there's nothing wrong with having a character you don't like. If a character has anything there worth loving, that same thing can be hated. Some people love Larxene because she's a cruel, somewhat sadistic character. Some people hate Larxene because she's a cruel, somewhat sadistic character. At the end of the day, it all boils down to taste. <3
    For manga, Hoshi no Samidare is very worth it. It gets a lot better when the rest of the cast are introduced. Beware of spoilers on the internet however, I almost fell into that trap. If you want something that bears a few similarites (but still different) to Hyouka, Iris Zero is your friend.

Man, hopefully Hyouka gets a continuation in the future. I just couldn't fully appreciate the ending because of my impatience. There's still one volume of the novel series that has yet to be adapted anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back