• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Neko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Haha, that's cool. No worries. How far have you gotten?
    thats really sad. I don't have anything that bad in my family. I have a cousin with cancer but nothing deadly. I mean it's all deadly but its not that deadly.
    D
    Yeah, Halloween is pretty fun. Too bad it's once a year. It should be ... atleast three times XD
    D
    Haha, my GF dragged me trick or treating. We don't know how but somehow she wound up with brownie mix in her bag...haha
    D
    That's cool. How did your Halloween go?
    if you put a lot of sugar in the mint tea it tastes better. glad your feeling better. I'm feeling a little better as well.
    D
    I finished mine =D It's a sweet game! And I actually got kinda sad when it ended. And that's not easy to do..haha.
    I know what you mean. I hate the cold. I hope you feel better
    I'm really sorry your sick again. that really sucks. I've got a cold right now. I just downed a lot of mint tea to clear my nose up.
    D
    Hey so did you beat White 2?
    Hi, Neko, it's been a while~

Ooh, you've started so many! I miss when I started lots of new anime all the time. :c Hard to do here. Which is your favorite and least favorite so far?

I used to rebel against broccoli, we've all had our phases~
    I feel the same way about Larxene, strong and sharp in contrast to the other characters, especially the female ones, but not quite my type of gal, haha. Different interpretations are what make a work fun to enjoy and theorize about~
    my dad is doing a lot better now. I am trying to get on some more. but it's really hard because I'm really busy now. I'm sorry your sick again.
    D
    Well thanks for trying. I'll just finish Black and get it done.
    Sorry to hear your sick though. Let me know when you get better =)
    D
    Neko, I need your help...haha.
    I got PKMN B2 the other day but I haven't played it yet. Anyway, Someone said it's better for the game if you've beaten it's original predecessor, Aka Black or White. I kinda restarted my normal Black game about a week before I bought B2. Is it work holding off playing B2 until I re-beat Normal Black? And er... What happens if you have beaten Normal Black while playing B2? I heard you get N's pokemon and other things...?
    I really miss getting on here all the time. and I know I went away for awhile. my dad got sick and was in the hospital for a while so I was helping take care of him.
    D
    Hey Neko. What's up? .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back