• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• man this promise guy sure is a fag peeking at our conversations and being a general asshat
    dude man best not type anything in public or else its evidence of our campaign against not only him but all fairness and non-elitism in roleplaying
    'Tis the very same. The entire episode is one giant metaphor for House and Cuddy's relationship, with the perfect balance of humor and drama.

I'm likewise; half of that show's viewers are due to "Dr. McDreamy".

Well, I certainly appreciate that. Thank you.
    I can't say that I blame people for making judgments based on age, but it admittedly gets annoying after some time.

Her gigantic workload is enough to convince me of that, haha. She has definitely earned every high mark. However, since most of her patients are terminal/critical children (being that she works on the children's floor of a hospital), she does get a little more recognition than most.

Hah, it's funny that you should say that; over here, the UK (or, at least, London) is portrayed as the pinnacle of high society.
    Ah, very true; I'd forgotten about those .GIFs.
    I'll tell you this, though: The final "Huddy" episode is definitely one of the best, with excellent character development on both sides. (Plus, you get to watch House sing, dance, and hide out in a dusty Mexican fort.)

Well, although I've never watched it religiously, Scrubs is a fun show to watch.

Haha, thank you; I'm flattered. I've found that displaying my age gives me a pretentious air, as though I don't naturally write/speak like this. Granted, I sound a little less like a pedantic old professor in person.

It's nice to see someone so enthusiastic about their field. Since my sister is at the top of her class in nursing school, I've often been asked whether medicine appeals to me--but like so many other fields, I have a great respect for it, but no passion for it. And while I'm not exceptionally proud of it (insert national military record, obesity rate, and cultural issues here), I do live in the States.
    Sorry about the misconception, haha.
    However, if you're looking for a .GIF as a lovely signature piece, you can find quite a few good ones here.

Hm, that's surprising--especially because Hugh Laurie is supposedly revered for his comedic material in the UK.

As for my studies, I am (believe it or not) still a high-school chap. I've been told that I have acting talent--but since I don't want to end up sleeping in my car, I'm hoping to pursue an English degree, since it can be applied to several different fields. If I can muster the courage to shoulder its workload, I may try moving onto law school from there.
    That's a bit of hyperbole (I have about five signatures, and many more avatars), but there's still plenty of House to spread around, haha. Besides, if the title is going to be passed on to anyone, I'd rather it be to an actual medical student.

Most are stashed away on an old drive, so I'll PM them all to you in a day or two (because I don't feel like undoing my computer's auto-sync at the moment).

That I am. Season 6 is easily one of my favorites, as is Season 7--but the latter took a sharp nose-dive about two-thirds into it, and ended up being not as good (imo).
    Sunny just reminded me of something...
    I have roughly twenty-thousand House avatars and signature tags, if you'd care for any of them (although the avatars are probably too large).
    Oh, our mutual friend is active on Tumblr. You could always give her a buzz there.
    Well, the 'weather balloon' we launched was just a GPS tracker inside a sealed container with parachute and balloon on top. Simplistic stuff, but an interdisciplinary proof-of-concept, showing that students can pull this off all on their own.

Not too sure yet, I wasn't enrolled in the class and I've only recently got things figured out, so I'm two weeks behind on pretty much everything for that one subject. Funniest (and awesomest) thing about Philosophy of Natural Science? Late in the semester, we have a couple of weeks dedicated to creationism. In the best possible way, of course - we are at a respectable university.

Nah, these were nation-wide school holidays, no one at all was there. I know that uni kept some staff around, but my high school didn't have anyone.
    yeah, i know what you mean. there was another point today during captain america when the audience laughed at a part that really wasn't meant to be funny, and i didn't get it. it sort of bothered me too, to be honest.

ehh, i don't think it'll be too big an issue. i don't know if she likes the drama that much either. i think it just sort of happens.

in any case, i do. i think that the idea that a teenager cannot understand love is quite silly. maturity does not necessarily come with age; some teenagers are mature enough to decide that they might actually love someone. i love my girlfriend very much, and she and i are going to do all we can to stay together even into college next year. i don't know if it's love, but then again, it's hard for the entirety of the human race to give a proper definition for love. still, i think one knows when they feel it. i really do.

that being said, the word is abused by teenagers nowadays. look at 13 year-olds in middle school. i am quite certain they don't understand the meaning of the word because i said it to a "girlfriend" i had at age 13 and after dating my current girlfriend, i'm well aware how dramatic the difference is between the feelings.
    not bad, getting back into uni, but i've really found my group now. bunch of us worked together in an astronomy lab with lenses and mirrors and such. laughs and measurements and nerd jokes all round.

also the la trobe university astronomical society (which awesome abbreviates to LUNASOC) managed to get a weather balloon launched and the clubs only like four months old so that's cool

failed two of my three subjects in first semester due to going into uni with a terrible attitude, so now my 'first year' is going to be spread over at least 18 months, possibly the full two years. at least it ensures i get to experience every subject i want. current study is cool, though: physics in EM and electricity, astronomy, philosophy of natural science, and literature over time.

also been looking for a job but made the most helpful possible mistake of not keeping track of my referees and needing to get them from high school and WADDAYAKNOW when i needed them school was closed because holidays
    sorry made it sound like battlefield 3 is out

it aint

but im gonna go place my preorder so i can also get the bonus content pack

ill help you out in battlefield 3 as well (get it on ps3 since me and sunny are getting it on that too)
    yeah, it spoke quite strongly on that issue. the biggest problem i think the movie ran into was that it no longer exists in a realm of time where science-fiction reigns supreme. back when the original planet of the apes films came out, i think people were still very much into the whole sci-fi, futuristic, what-if thing. i'm glad that this wasn't quite as sci-fi, but some things that were meant to be threatening, such as caesar finally speaking, were simply laughed at by the audience.

all the jokes are still gold. it's not a bad watch....just repetitive.

my gosh, things are very much like that in our relationship, as much as i despise drama. she's a lovely person, but sometimes i just want to tell her that it's going a little bit too far. we're 17, let's calm down there for a second or two.
    close but not quite

in other news im going to go trade in a tonne of old games and basically pay nothing for battlefield 3

boy you better have it in your schedule to go and pick up that game

and
    well
    you know
    play it too
    lolikr

Even though empathy is one of those values I'm always going on about
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back