• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i was trying to be silly longlivelife why don't you understand me i thought we were best friends
    Interesting.

I learned about English accent from Mr. Sherfield of the Nanny. Pretty bloody good accent! xD
    Oh, you're going to be a medic? What concentration?

Other than that... You are stupid, my good sir. (british accent) Stupid because British accents are above any accent. :>
    He's probably a nice guy. With no sense of humor. Who can only speak in really poor innuendo.

Point taken.

Yes! Now all I need is The Batardis.

Man, you know some interesting people :eek: I've always played around with the idea of creating my own organisation or a NGO type thing.

My mother found a brochure the other day with an organisation that's somehow connected to a hospital my friend volunteers at which is basically a medical camp. They take your around the hospital and you pretty much engage in the type of things listed in what you said. It's for ages 14-17 so I just fit in. Man, this whole going to school thing younger thing has paid off.
    Those exist? The Biebers of Youtube? Shuddershuddershudder.

I know that but I can call myself that in my head which is just as well :D

HURHURHUR I meant as in choice. I'm taking the year off, writing, volunteering around (I have a shitton of volunteer hours but I want one more year's worth for credentials). But I want to also earn a buck or two to help pay for uni. I am looking at my local uni and Trinity in Dublin
    All of his videos are pretty cool. Seems like a nice guy and his friends on youtube like nerimon and littleradge are funny too.

I can't wait for medschool because eventually I can make people call me The Doctor :D
    I might be a bit biased because he's my Doctor but you can pretty much just watch the last two seasons. Shouldn't take that long and they're all on Megavideo with good quality (and circumnavigating the 72 minute thing is easy as pie).

http://www.sidereel.com/Doctor_Who_(2005)

Basically I found out about Doctor Who via Guinness Book of World Records '07 which featured a little thing involving Tenant's Doctor but I didn't start watching it until recently. KHI, Tumblr, and Still Got Legs were practically screaming 'well give it a go!' and here I am.
    Hey Zane, you're a Britland person, right? Does this mean you love Doctor Who?

BECAUSE I BONKING LOVE DOCTOR WHO

And also, have you heard of the show Sherlock? It's pretty slick and House is based off Holmes....
    No I sort of just sat on my ass and Minecraft'd/LoL'd instead of doing it like everyone else.

:S

Imma go smash some bricks togetha
    Have you looked at the Batman Complex in roleplaying yet?

Because boy, I swear if you haven't...
    I just realized I've talked to you before (just didn't recognize you with that House avatar. `.`

So did you see the Spinning Lady? Pretty interesting concept.
    no one else fell in the front yard. only one person fell off the roof.

the next chapter will probably be later this week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back