• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well, i think the biggest theme stressed is don't do things to animals that you wouldn't to humans. there's a huge focus on treating animals properly and not running tests on them because they have feelings too.

i have seen thor and the hangover 2; thor was pretty "meh" compared to captain america, and the hangover 2 is good for some laughs, despite the fact that the plotline is nearly directly ripped from its prequel. but if you can ignore that, it's great.

thanks. i think it's fine. we had a phone call and she seemed less annoyed. she just told me to, "not let it happen again." rest assured, i don't plan to.
    It has been occupying my mind for a long time though it's bittersweet; at least I'm not half the apathetic ass-hole I make myself out to be.
    i think he's sort of a mix of the two in the movie. he definitely wants to show the humans that treating animals like they have is wrong, and he's certainly a leader, but he has morals. he's totally against his soldiers killing the humans.

i supppoooooooose so. it'll be tricky, but i'll be sure to let you know how it all works out~!
    Ah, well, I messed up with her very badly. Be sure to try and have a talk with her, okay? Make sure she's fine? For me?
    the movie is actually pretty interesting. how caesar rises to power among the other monkeys was actually really interesting. he's one smart cookie.

she probably will still be rather upset tomorrow, but i think i can break her down. hopefully. and we actually haven't had any one-on-one time at the beach together yet, but i lack a car and a i don't think a bus is a very fun ride.
    i would also be okay with seeing rise of the planet of the apes again, though it is a bit long at two hours. but my dad might want me to go with him since he's a huge PotA fan and my mom doesn't seem too thrilled to accompany him.

yeah, i'm fairly certain it's because i canceled last minute too. tomorrow is our 10 month anniversary, funny enough, so it's a nice time to try and make things up to her. i don't have much in mind at the moment, though. i'm trying to think of things we can do that we haven't already done before.
    they're both very great movies. i was totally okay with seeing captain america for a second time.

i understand where she's coming from, i do, but at the same time, i've canceled twice already on these friends, and if i didn't hang out with them tonight, i didn't know when my next opportunity would be. also, she encourages me all the time to spend more time with my friends because i spend quite a bit of time with her. i don't quite fully understand why she's taking this so seriously, but she was pretty upset the entire day. it didn't help that we couldn't talk because i spent 5 hours in the movies, either.
    well, today's been a little hectic. i saw captain america (again) and rise of the planet of the apes with some friends, and that was a great time; however, at the same time, i've been dealing with my girlfriend being incredibly upset with me for canceling plans we had today to go see it with them. the issue arose because i thought there'd be enough time to do both, but he told me that morning that he was coming to get me at 3, and she wanted to go to a water park from 11 to 5ish. he had already bought tickets ahead of time, so there was no way to really reschedule, so she was pretty upset when i "ditched" the date we had.

she's still pretty upset, though i've been trying my best all day. this one really bothered her, i guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back