• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingdomkey96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *nods* i love playing kh :3 and yay my organization cloak and keyblade are gonna arrive to me tomorrow :D
    You mean he's attracted to the darkness then?? lol, I'm sure you've noticed that my characters aren't a joke. If he's attracted to power then maybe he should stick with Ubi, you never know when a cool guy like that might be wanting an apprentice eh...

In the last version of this rp Ubi Ty's alter ego Ty Dex clowned the emperor xD
    I've been in a lot of rps eh, I honestly haven't taken the time to gauge you as an rper and view your progress, but if you're talking about that rp that I used THE armor in, then yes, you've gotten much better from what I've read thus far.

As usual I'mi nterested in what kind of path it is you might have for Kanza in the rp and why you want to tag along with Ubi Ty and Capell.

To answer the simpler question, its nearly four a.m and I'm just being lazy. Not much to do other than eat and get fat.
    because i get bored fast...and its bothers you :p

WHEN THE HELL IS THIS SITE GOING TO GET UPDATED!!!! KINGDOM HEARTS RECODED ALREADY!!!
    My sig. is full. The Fan club is up! If you can find the time please stop by for a visit!
    im REALLY glad I decided to do the bro-fist thing its helped me to make a ton of new friends here. So eventually my sig. will get full & im thinking about making a Bro-fist fanclub! If I did so would you join?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back