• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingdomkey96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• IIRC, you bypassed the swearing filter. If you look in the announcements section, there's a thread about this topic and it states anyone bypassing the filter will get banned for three days. Flaming is the only option which gives a three-day ban. :)
    That's fine. What I did was give an overview of my characters powers, and will go from there in the Actuall RP
    OH NO YOU DID NOT!!! YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!! OK YOUR AS UGLY AS HIM!!!

says who......BLACK is the manliest and most dominant!!!! IM THE BLACK RANGER!!!!

listen to me you fake trinidiadian......YOUR A PINK RANGER...YEAH I SAID IT!!!!! XD
    shut up, when u can beat me in cod then maybe u can call me a numb...numb >__________<
    whatever u should've known what i was talkin about. when you beat me in call of duty then u can call me a noob chum
    whatever u should've known what i was talkin about. when you beat me in call of duty then u can call me a noob chum
    Simply fabulous. I'm getting offline for awhile, but I'm sure it will be interesting to see what has transpired when I get back on.
    i know your right....but the people that live around me are a couple of posers and wanna be ppl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back