• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingdomkey96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I happened to see kingdom hearts 2 at the video store & rented it about the time it came out, I beat Demyx & got stuck their, then 2 years ago I decided to pick it up again & the rest of the series after friends of mine continued to pressure me into playing Final Fantasy. For a long time I was completly against playing menu,based RPG's & now I love them! My favorites are BBS & KH2. Now I'm gonna reply to Makus msg then go to sleep. Night!
    Well Duodecim will have a helluva lot of replayabiliyt, I sunk around 350 hours into the 1st game, & Duodecim is the old story plus the new story in one so you won't miss out on anything!
    That bieng the case you should definatly get Dissidia Dudecim [012] Final Fantasy.
    VII was my favorite, I too recently played it, graphics didn't bother me a bit, do you hve a PSP?
    Oh, well I'm guessing you like JRPG's right? Also isn't cricket the baby dady of baseball? I use to read a lot but not so much anymore, I steel keep up with "The World God Only Knows" & "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute" I also read "Future Diary" (best manga ever) to completion, & yeah I'm American, you say tht like its a bad thing :(
    Thank you good sir (or madam) your name shall be promptly aded to the list, in my attempt to get to know the KHI community, may I ask you what your interests are?
    Well, Firega is the max level fire spell, I don't care if you have it really. The thing is though that you can't use it over and over. Also the ability you pointed out really isn't that strong compared to a nova inferno. You can fire a normal fire spell off repeatably no problem, stronger powers are more taxing.
    If you add powerful magic like that, it'll be hard to use. You can't just spam magic of that level you know.
    zachary minton......AND U BETTER NOT BE A PEDOPHILE LOL

///////////////////////////////////////////
    hey u got a facebook?

add me..................................................
    yeah its been awhile school is tough so i gotta work harder. hows trinidad without me...tell them their king will be back soon XD. u got skype?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back