• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingdomkey96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh. If you are average there, it would probably be worse to go to the other countries that love it.
    Like Australia and rugby. We think we are good but we destroyed by New zealand who just love it.
    He might be. I am just not too familiar with the sport.

There are many countries that love Cricket. Most of them are islands and small countries though. fiji and Sri lanka are really into it
    I have no idea who that is, sorry.

Cricket is pretty big here too. People get pretty fanatical about it here.
    Yeah I read it and no i don' t think so. My character just happens to live fairly close by (and is without a driver's liscense)
    Yours is fine the way it is
    Well, I am not a major fan.
    Its a good sport though.
    I played it when I was a kid.
    lol

I totally closed the pokemon thread sometime yesterday and didn't realize it until just a bit ago. Its back open though.
    no prob, and now you have been ranked:

Theyr'e seperate from the fight. Ignore them, if you can. They are there incognito.
    It can just be a quick one if you want! remember to read the rules and don't post your pokemon until the actual battle starts!
    hey if you want to join the pokemon battle get in a temp fast! I'm going to have my turn!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back