• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KaZuKan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Not been here for years (Sprites)

so I thought I'd post some of my old stuff see if anyone remembers KaZukans Sprites Photos by KaZuKan | Photobucket
  2. K

That Song Should Of Been In....

every heard a song and thought wow that songs goes so well with {incert game name here} or wow that songs reminds me of {incert games character name here} i just want to know what songs u think should of been in a game for me in gotta be Godsmacks I Am from the faceless album that song should...
  3. K

Yi-Gi-Oh and GX

any1 like YGO? GX really just started over here but its not so bad
  4. K

Final Mix

was it ever said who the Organisation member in final mix was:?
  5. K

Invader ZIM!!!!!!!!

any1 like this show? its messed up but funny as hell i love it im trying to get the box set but no luck yet
  6. K

Disturbed

any1 like these there my favioute band i have all 3 albums there the best (2 me)
  7. K

Hercules vs Auron...?!?

i think that Auron being in the game is set before FF10 remember when Auron said he needed a way back to Zanakind (SP?) well hades could of promised him that in exchange for killing hercs/ and or Sora
  8. K

Clouds Attacks Warning Spoliers for AC

maybe "oh my god" could Cloud change his sword !!!!!!! to the one from AC BY GOD LET THY WHO SAY SUCH DIE A THOUSAND TIMES!
  9. K

well how 'bout this conclusion!

and your so sure of this how? not a bad theory but i dont think so some how now a clone of Ansem seems more likely
  10. K

Theoys not allowed?

it seems to be that if your new here and sometimes when your not when somebody posts up a theoy of KHII there is always somebody going "NO ING WAY THATS GAY YOU SHOULD DIE FOR EVEN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I AM JUST SOME RETARD WHO COMES ON HERE JUST TO FLAME EVERY SINGLE THOEY THAT...
  11. K

SSJ3 Goku or Mystic Gohan

who do you think is stronger?
  12. K

do you think kh 2 will be 2 discs?

as long as the game is long and good/fun to play it can be on 5 disk and maybe his fav is Setharoth and not seph-I-roth
  13. K

Who would like-no love to see a happy ending to KH2?

i want it to have multi-endings (about 3)
  14. K

Damn Bhk Threads

i cant wait for them to give him a name BHK sounds like a diesese
  15. K

Damn Bhk Threads

people should not judge the character until they have seen him in action
Back