• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would like-no love to see a happy ending to KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ditto the thread's title....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

I would, it would be devastating :( to not see a happy ending....

But anyway, who thinks and who doesn't think there shouldn't be a happy ending?

coolazice7

i want a happy ending... but not too happy, like where everything turns out perfect and everything.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I didn't vote because I don't think Nomura will be that clichee either a happy or a bad ending. I think everything will turn out good but at a high cost so that one can not say if its good or bad but both at the same time.

keeperoftwilight

i voted on a sad ending.....tho come to think of it it'll probly b one of those "in the middle" endings where everything turns out ok but something bad happends in the process

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I want it to be a good ending but...it has to leave some hanging...like "what ever happened to Riku?" or something like that...something I can look forward to thinking about...cause' i love clifhangers and mystery...XD. If they ending is a sappy one I'll be VERY disappointed.

adventchildkiori

well noruma said he will let the fans pretty much choose if there will be a kh3, so the kh2 ending would have to be something that can end the series but can have a sequal if wanted.... Kingdom Hearts kinda had an ending like that. Any ending is fine with me as long as its not a bad ending, which I know Noruma will never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back