• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think kh 2 will be 2 discs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would you like kh 2 if it was two discs long

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I said yes but now it depends on what we get on the extra disc you know like bonuses and stuff like that well he can add more to the story heck I wouldn't even mind if it were a three disc game so we don't have to wait for a KHIII

iholdthekeys

riku is the bomb said:
pw3nd to the max whats takin you so long

WOW, are you waiting 4 him 2 flame u!?!?!?!?!
if so u have a very sad life......... in fact if that is the aim of noobs 2 post gay topics cuz they WANT 2 b burned.......... well then i hope shards, muffinman, onewingedangel, kingblade, and pw3ned will all come and burn u........

riku is the bomb

no... i was wondering why he is just sittin there..... maybe he just a extremly slow reader.
im not waiting for him to flame me out

U

understatement

itll be better on one but like those before me extras would be good really good

KaZuKan

as long as the game is long and good/fun to play it can be on 5 disk

and maybe his fav is Setharoth and not seph-I-roth

riku is the bomb

i hope it is two discs....... more playing time......... less wait for kh 3............ wont be bored as long....

Solidsocom

If it was 2 discs long, then that would mean it wouldn't be so rough on us like the wait from KH1 to KH2 while we wait for KH3 after KH2. Sure they had CoM but it would be better if they were able to send it out in 2003 then we would be a little more happy. Kh2 is so dam close yet so far away.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I hope its 2 disc, the longer the better.

lol just now realized I registered here but never post :rolleyes:

Btw there won't be a KH3, nomura said himself that KH2 will be the final one, there will be nothing left to go on with, the entire story will be explained and ended.

U

understatement

the big god (the creater )said everthing was to be rounded up in kh 2 so it would be difficult to make no. 3 but who knows from now till then all kinds of modifications may be made

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know what KH1 should have been 2 disks also it should have include COM probably would have made it better you know but can't change the past that's just my opinon on it too

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
if its double the length of the first one it should be double the disks too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back