• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Invader ZIM!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaZuKan

any1 like this show?

its messed up but funny as hell i love it im trying to get the box set but no luck yet

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
They stopped making it because it took them months to make one episode, the show ran for a long time it just took forever to make an episode, also there were complaints for it being passed off as a kid show, the show has been removed from shelves near where I live or the label changed to "Must be 18 years or older to rent"
this show has amused me since it's creation and there's yet to be another like it, or one before it as good, however the directors themselves, agreed they would not make any more.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
invader zim is probably one of the best tv shows that i've seen.. yes indeed too bad that it was cancalled... but you can get the boxed set off of amazon... it's not as expensive. *walks away singing the doom song* doom doom doom doom.....

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
I must be lucky, I have a cartoon channel that plays old nickolodean shows, and I get to watch 5 invader Zim episodes every day, there not new but its still awsome to watch :)

kurosora3169

I love that show I get to watch it like 5 (or so) times a day. It sux that they won't be making anymore of em, cause I've already seen most of em (if not all of em). Yeah I love that show, matter a fact I just remembered that I have a Gir quote in my Sig and I've had it ever since I joined (which wasn't too long ago). I do think that Invader Zim had to be the best show on nick.
Long live Invader Zim!^_^ Thank you

Morridor

I got the complete Season 1 and Season 2 for Christmas. I'm going to be watching them for a LONG time.

It's just too bad that not that many people who love Invader Zim know about Johnny the Homicidal Maniac or Squee!

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back