• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SSJ3 Goku or Mystic Gohan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Obviously SSJ3 Goku.
Gohan couldn't beat Buu. Goku could but wanted the boys to try.
He could even beat Kid Buu if he hadnt let the fight drag on for Vegeta's sake.

U

understatement

the only he was becouse he obsurbed both piccalo and gotenks and also he did not use 1 not one ki attack ?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
understatement said:
the only he was becouse he obsurbed both piccalo and gotenks and also he did not use 1 not one ki attack ?
So do you think that Gohan is stronger?

U

understatement

Devil Saiyan said:
yeah, I'd say Goku's stronger. he said he could've beaten kid buu enough said. Or was super buu stronger than kid buu?
*sigh .....*sigh super is stronger than ...oh god why bother

KaZuKan

here is a little power lv base

Super Buu 3>Super Buu 2> Mystic Gohan>Super Buu 1.5>Super Buu>FPSSJ3 Goku>SSJ3 Goku =/=Kid Buu (not to sure about the end)

Mystic gohan was toying with super buu all the time until buu absorbed piccolo and gotenks then he was stronger than gohan and able to defeat him

most people think that kid buu is the strongest but he is not he is just insane and has nothing holding him back

AT needed a way for goku to be the hero becuz he got death threats from people so he needed a way to make buu weaker hense kid buu

KaZuKan

wow great explainion there my friend you just proved me compleatly wrong

hahaha dork goku might be stronger but SSJ three uses up so much energy...but gohan can stay mystic for evah:p
so gohan would outlast him....

you guys=owned:p

KaZuKan

i would like to see how we are "owned" all you did was put up a statement about the SSJ3 form i dont think that is "owning" anyone

...a serious little munchkin arent you...And its not like SSJ3 is that much stronger than mystic because neither could beat up super buu the point I made is that Gohan can stay at mystic as long as needed but goku runs out of gas as SSJ3...the owned comment wasnt directed at you and if it was its plainly obvious im not being serious..

KaZuKan

na mate i was'nt meant to be offenisve (sorry if it seemed that way its kinda hard over the net to put what you really mean )

but gohan was toying with super buu and goku fighting him was just a filler (not in manga)

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Does it really matter? Vegito is the most powerful character in the entire series. So it really doesn't make a difference which of the two is stronger. Though I would have to say Mystic Gohan was probably stronger than the first two times we saw Goku go SSJ3, but after so many battles the Sayian battle gene probably took Goku's power level beyond mystic Gohan.

ordyh

morpheaus said:
Does it really matter? Vegito is the most powerful character in the entire series. So it really doesn't make a difference which of the two is stronger. Though I would have to say Mystic Gohan was probably stronger than the first two times we saw Goku go SSJ3, but after so many battles the Sayian battle gene probably took Goku's power level beyond mystic Gohan.
You have a point about Vegito. But IMO, Gohan was more powerful than SS3 Goku. Even thought thats not true -______-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back