• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yi-Gi-Oh and GX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaZuKan

any1 like YGO? GX really just started over here but its not so bad

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah. i think it is pretty cool. i watched the older ones, with yugi moto, but i really like GX alot better!!!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol there is already a discussion about this, but w/e, i like the anime, I went to the bookshops today to pick up Lament of the Lamb, Volume 2 and 3, Qwan and I saw the manga, two series. Lol, i looked at it and i thought,, mmmm it is okay, the Anime is better though, only if they sold more manga lol

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
lol I like how everyone except Yugi seems to have a theme to their deck. The craziest would have to be in season 5 where this guy has a norse mythology deack and his brother has a fairytales deck. I thought I'd seen it all, but not until I saw Cinderella in attack position.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
LadyKairi_19 said:
lol i like these shows... its cool... best duels ive seen so far in Yu-Gi-Oh GX is Jaden vs. Professor Banner and Jaden vs. Zane... lots of suspense! The shows are cool
^amen lol thoses were the best duels in GX!! not to mention that was when Zane actually laughed! o.o lol and then Jaden just interupted the duel to eat lunch XDD

Orochimaru's Sin

Yea i remember the old series, in the beginning I was confused, thinking "how can playing cards end up to be a threat to the whole planet?" then watching how with all the magic and plot in it all, I understood and began liking the show, GX went back to my first idea though, since this time its more ahead in the future and the Millennium items arnt there anymore, it was hard drawing up the plot, but somehow, the creators did, and like it did before, Im now into the show.....

R

Riku's Dawn

I never got that far!Youtube isn't reliable to see every episode!Still,I saw the abandoned dorm one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back