• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

well how 'bout this conclusion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

ok, you guys, here it is - we've been thinking about the ansem/diz relations because he has the same voice actor, same WEIRD orange eye color, etc. , etc. , etc. . . . BUT, has it ever occurred to you that I have the same voice as my dad, the same eye color (which is also a weird eye color, LOL)., etc. , etc. , etc. ! SEE WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS ? diz very well COULD be a teenager 'cause we've never seen his face (wrinkles, haha). And, i know this crosses with my other not-so-popular theory: Kairi is ansem's daughter. Well, diz could be Kairi's brother, ya never know! just depends . . . tell me what you think:D !

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
.................slow down there kairiissocute! Breathe okay...I don't think DiZ is Kairi's brother....but nothing is stopping me from saying that Kairi is or isn't Ansems kid. And I think DiZ is an adult because if he was a teen, he'd be a really tall one and when he talked to Riku in COM, he seemed "Adulty" you get? cuz i don't know what I just said.

KaZuKan

and your so sure of this how?

not a bad theory but i dont think so some how now a clone of Ansem seems more likely

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uhh....no. Not possible. Well not not possible, but most unlikely.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Other Side...you need to chill....every sentance you is 'n00b' 'idiot' 'are you stupid' etc. etc.

So you need to chill, and keep the spaz attacks on the down-low

Anyway, it is not confirmed that Diz is Ansem's Shell, so don't go waving that around, even though it's highly likely...

As for Diz being a teen, he's about a good 2 feet taller than BHK, and BHK is anywhere from 12 to 15 years old, so I'm doubting he's a teen....

moogles

I honestly don't know where this stuff about Kairi being related to Ansem even came from. I believe that they are not that closely related.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Good theory, but when Diz spoke to Ansem in CoM, he seemed way to mature for a teen, and I'm one of those people who think Diz is Ansem's shell

door_to_the_ligh

moogles said:
I honestly don't know where this stuff about Kairi being related to Ansem even came from. I believe that they are not that closely related.
u should read the ansem report 11, 12, or 13 (i cant remember which one)
but it doesnt say she is his daughter, jus that he sent her as a princess of heart or sumthin i got a memory blank :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back