• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eternal Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know you saw that seeker posted, so i know you thought it was okay, so it wanst your fault.. but seriously.. seeker should have read before posting.. -_-

And then to top it off he didnt even read the rules, in which im pissed.. i didnt spend time on this stuff for it it to be ignored..

Also, look at Lunars post if you have questions.
    <3 your post lol :D

And i was looking at you, bone and myself, cause we are the only ones(i think) that have gotten infights lol
    D:

Anyway what happen to your rp entrance!!!

And im not responding to seeker... ever again..(jk thats going a little to far... or maybe not far enough.)

I mean really.. if he dosnt know, then WHY THE F DOES HE MAKE THE FIRST DAMN POST?! Seriously.. no one said to post yet.. we were just taking off the marks to check if we missed anything.. bone clearly stated in his message, that "magicEdd will say went to post"

But apperently nobody reads any more..

But seriously seeker kinda pisses me off.
    lol.
    I have to drink lemonade because it is good for my stomach.
    *I have some sort of infection
    The sugar from the tea will give you nightmres if oyu don't wait a little while Dream.
    You can keep the plan to yourself unless I really need to know.
    I like surprises.
    Well, i didnt think anyone would have been a bad guy.. after all i was the only bad guy.. and at the time 2nd characters wernt aloud, as to bones order... so my hands were kind of tied
    Yeah I'm sorry too.

It's just that I do have a rather big plan and unless its a Nobody of a dead character then it can't be done.
    Lol I don't even think he wanted ketch to begin with but since I was the only villain at the time....
    Yeah....no.

I have a plan for nobody characters later on in the roleplay (much later), and they are only allowed if your actual character dies. I'm not in the mood for bending anymore of the numerous rules I've already bent.
    No, No exceptions.
    Except(lol)

and he means your main character.

Also it just means no new nobodies in the rp yet. probably not till chapter 3 will they be aloud.

Its still early to have people with nobodies.

and.. STALKER!!! ZOMBIE STALKER!!!!!
    I'm curious as to what the herbs and stuff are for that are mentioned at the very end of your post as Leyla walks to Timmy's room
    SEE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL NOW WHEN I CANT GET ON CONSENTLY EVEN THOUGH LOTS OF OTHERS CAN!!!!
    Lol dream i was just kidding, i know everyones been having problems with the site, plus things come up :D
    what happend to the post ??? You had made my day when you said you lived and where about to post.. and now... its all ruined! RUINED I TELL YOU!!! T-T
    Hey, Prime won't tell me what brought up the whole thing about who's older. He said that my KHI profile was involved, but won't say more. He told me to ask you.
    Just to let you know, the end of your post with Leyla and Illyx, this part:

"I told you," Illyx whispered, the chill of a glacial wind in her voice. "I would not show hold back. It was a lesson you had to learn. The strength of your mind is just as important in battle as the strength of your body or your spells. If your mind is weak, it matters little of your prowess with a blade or your speed in casting. You're dead, if you're lucky."

"And if your not lucky?" Leyla wheezed, her face etched in pain.

Raising the staff over Leyla's head, Illyx said softly, "You become like me."

was pretty freaking epic. Loved it.
    Yea, I remembered that just after I asked who that was. It's been a while so I kinda forgot her name. And speaking of spiders, I just had to kill one a couple minutes ago.

As for the whole sisters thing, that does seem strange. And with Skitty and Loony, makes me think of myself and my sister Emma.
    That is bad. But then again, I was born purple because of something that happened while I was inside the womb. That and the fact that I looked like a bald bull-dog.

Okay, I gotta ask this. Who is Loony?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back