• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eternal Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry for the mix-up in Apocalypse. I tried to read the previous posts in the thread, but I couldn't make heads or tails of whether or not it was ONLY those characters aboard the ship. I changed the post, so hopefully it works better now.
    Starting to twitch... from over.... waiting..... WHHHHYYYYY. XD just messing with you ya don't worry to mutch I do pay better attention to my post unlike my younger years... my post shall be better and somewhat grammer cleansed.
    Hope Terra's up for a fight lol. I think this is the first ligit rp fight I am about to have with you lol. Kinda got me excited.
    Poor Terra can't even get his body back without a plethora of other issues cropping up. No wonder he's not quite himself--talk about a character in need of therapy. xD It's great that you've got a plan for him, which is miles ahead of where I am with Aqua in this story. >_<
    OH HAI THAR! lol, it has been a while hasn't it? About time we got to RP with each other again. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR ALL THESE YEARS?!
    It was very good, although you've really got me curious as to what the wing means. Yeah, Aqua got a baddie on her first try as well. With this many Nobodies running around, I guess it's inevitable, lol.
    Something tells me that ain't all of them. But oh well.

You could always do what I do. It has a decent success ratio. Just relax all of the muscles around your eyes.
    I know that you tend to stalk the convos between me and Skitty, but now I'm curious about who else you've stalked.

Yup. But I must say this. I'm starting to think that someone might dare me to do something with you. ...That is if they've been paying attention to the things outside of the truths and dares.
    You know, I am starting to really want to see the Truth or Dare as a fan-fic even more. And please tell Edd that the word he's looking for is "unanimous".

Sorry. I just happened to see it.
    Actually i kinda want to do it tonight since he will be on.in an hour or two...hmmm thinking about it. Although it will be easier if i do it later cause. Ill have all the members opinions right there and then and bone wont be able to fight as much cause hopefully it will be...ugh what's the word where everyone agrees? But the options maybe i want to have a big thing.... nah

Oh and thx BTW i almost forgot about it cause everyone was waiting on the other Guy.
    So im getting annoyed with how bone is letting this rp die. And so tomorrow im announcing my takeover. Just thought i would let u know before it happens and if bone decides this is BS and closes the topic i will open my own topic. And i will not let him join.

If he sits by well i takeover however i will let him join no problem. He shouldn't care anyway seeing how its dieing and people are losing interest.

So if bonechill decides to stalk my convo, bone u have now been warned.

Why didn't i pm this to u? Why because i have nothing to hide
    Lol figured, eh it dosnt matter, i already knew he was going to, everyone should just do a walk out. Let him not worry about his rp like hes already doing. That way if i were to reopen it, I could call it a reopening , and he cant do shit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back