• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eternal Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Abs said to tell you that Magic told him that he's not posting until after Skitty does. He also says and I quote "get the catnip and lure her out from behind the sofa, if that doesn't work use the water bottle"
    Hey Dream. I'm making my rounds and contacting everyone who hasnt posted in TBB yet. Things are starting to get intense and it will be harder to catch up if you dont post soon, so please get on it.
    Leyla was referring to Timmy as the familiar spirit/traverse town survivor right? (I'm pretty sure she was but I wanna make sure)

and I liked your post!! It was a really good introduction
    Alrighty then.
    and really? Those two will get along quite nicely then. They both seem evil beyond all reason too. All she needs is a sense of humor (you've read his snark) and they'll be perfect for each other.
    Ahhh. A fight scene. Next post in Faith is going to be fun! :)
    What kind of blade did you toss Tsuki?
    All and all nice post!
    I should just chop off my fingers so that i cant type... my mind gets ahead of me... lol.. but its just like how many times have i said i have not done anything wrong here (other then letting bone have his way, and keeping my mouth shut) I litterally have not been behind his back for anything... jezzz ugh MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!
    The thing is....I wanna know why too. Possessed washer? I'm curious. Although everyone knows curiosity killed the.....oh.
    Seriously lmao XD!!!
    i figured when i read that post on lunars profile about it being you

It honestly seems like she is but you know your sis better then anyone so okay....ill belive you

I kinda want to ask why now o-o

This is an online thing i mean yea... its one thing to say sorry but its another to acctully punish O_O.. cause again its like online... but then again...

Maybe it was a bad idea to sharpen those....

That is true... they are psycho.. No whats just getting to me is that she keeps going at me.. i understand why.. but still.. i feel now because of everything that has happend that im just making everything worse for everyone. Not about the argument thing ( i know i am right now) but aprroving and what not, it feels like everyone is just getting fed up and more fed up.. but i honestly didnt care.. reason why was because bone didnt have to worry about it.. but that thing just blew me over the edge with the whole ignoring thing.
    Lol seriously i think thats the best thing ive read all day... litterally first my grades bad, then just fighting and fighting... You just like corrected the whole wrong day with that one post. Im in such a good mood now.. and you know what f it.. if bone dosnt check your profile by tonight and i wake up tomarrow and its not there im just going to do it.
    SERIOUSLY OMFG THATS AMAZING! I LOVE THAT LAST POST FROM YOU! IM STILL LAUGHING XD!!!!
    And you probably wont be able to post for several days if i dont approve you... but... ugh.. decisions decisions. I dont want to just be like I quit... and now Im coming back... And then.. there is skitty... grr...bark XD!!!! lmao jk.. but seriously... I dont mind going back as if none of this happend at all but then we still have skitty... with her so called *two sense*... kinda pushing me yah know (now i sound like that guy from twilight town) Ever since the whole thing started all shes been doing is defending bone cause bone keeps letting her have her way... i just look to the side but not this time... i mean if she wants to be the damn mod cause she keeps kissing up to bone, well then bone needs to make her the mod already and thats it done, and done. I honestly dont care (well i do a little) and the reason why i post this here instead of a pm, is because either she lives with you or somthing like that, so she would see the pm, or find out about it anyway.
    im like trying to stop myself but i want to look over your profile lol old habits i guess. The erg is strong.
    Really enjoyed your post lmao... so whats the word relaxing lol xD! and thank god i can type very fast or i would have not posted for like ever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back