• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eternal Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Better than with my family. Besides my mom, I'm the ONLY one that burns. The others are all half Mexican so they are already brown. If they burn, they look like steak cooked for too long.
    I think that it's good to be a genetic mutt. You don't have to pretty much know what you get from where. I mean, all but one of my facial features comes from my Irish blood. My canines comes from my 2% German blood and my high cheekbones come from my 3% Cherokee blood.
    You seriously didn't know? I could have sworn that I mentioned it several times. I'm actually 95% Irish. It's something that I take pride in.

Yea, that's true. As opposed to me, a head that people don't want to know what is in it.
    No. The way that I see things is that if the convo got to a point where I didn't want others to see, I'd just move it to PMs.

And what do you mean more devious?! That launcher is a serious risk to my life!
    A "small" oversight. We'll just leave it there.

Ok have fun.

No you really don't, if you did know how to negotiate then you wouldn't be having this problem with me now would you?

I rest my case

And like I told you, good luck with that.

So wait, you are going to judge my change over me simply registering and the way you handle it by A: Not telling your rp'er in the beginning abilities were reserved and B: You didn't bother negotiating with me. Yeah I think you can use stay with your opinion about me under those grounds, I honestly didn't do nothing wrong.
    lol It's alright.

Yea, I hope so. I finally want to be able to see you guys and chuck water balloons at the real Skitty. ...I still remember what her plan was on that day.
    Okay, that one. Well, might still get a chance at meeting in RL; at least, next time we're passing through...
    He's the guy that was gonna set up a ride for me to meet y'all in The Boro when y'all came through.
    Not that bumbling idiot! I mean my friend Brandon.

Nah, that ain't it. I tend to have to start the conversation with her from time to time. If I had to say anything, I think because we didn't bond as much as I did with Skitty.
    Wow... It's been so long since we last talked on here I can still see back to when I used red for my font color.

Wait. A brain? I may only know you two through the internet, thanks to a certain bumbling idiot, but even I can tell you two apart. ....Sometimes.
    Oh man where to begin.

When I join an RP I see what is given to me, I read the rules and then make the character with the decided ability that I wanted. NOWHERE in that thread is it stated "Note: Some abilities have been reserved by player from the previous Rp, here is a list and I hope you understand" which YOU DID NOT DO nor did your sister. Do you know what thats called? Disorganized. When you don't do shit like that it misleads the player and their creative idea what they want their character to be like and how can said ability progress the character itself. What's funny is that you don't even know yourself that the player that reserved the power is even going to join, which pretty much shows that you can't even come with an understanding with your fellow players. Is that how you seriously run your rps? "This is how I run the RP and you have to follow what I say"

You might as well say you're a complete ass. If I was in your position I would actually talk to the person with the reserved ability because I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S EVEN JOINING (Which is a stupid argument to even have with someone who actually register because I know said player would be active while uncertain with the other) and I would get back to you if you can have the ability or not. You can't run rps for shit cause you basically run what you just said

I have in fact, and trust me when I say this I know how to actually run an RP because I communicate with my players. You obviously don't, learn from your mistakes and maybe I'll change my opinion about you.
    Well, it could've been you and mom were running around at the stores and dad was hauling John's butt to work. :) *wanders off to do a load of laundry*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back