• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Endless Warrior Sora

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey man, whats up..that freestyle rap session thread you made is epic, i am actually getting into the mood of writing some lyrics :D
    S
    yo nigguh xiras and sumxic just popped in lolo
    Yeah, that makes a lot more sense when you think about it.........
    Okay, lolz....I was totally confused for a sec!!! Well I think my people are randomly finding flyers to Edmund's party anyways. So maybe they think yours is a different party.
    Is the address in your post supposed to be the address of Edmund's party??
    S
    where did you think I got the idea of Hollow Hearts? lol

hearts devoid of memories.
    S
    and code geass

you got a problem?

I want to have Heartless wielding Keyblades....it's crazy but Hollows can wield those Society katanas so Heartless can wield the Key
    S
    The Commission Saga (SI-SII) will concern about the possibilities of Marluxia taking over sora and become Superior. As you read, major shit occurs like you never expected

The Alchemist Saga (SI-SIII) will concern about the darkness being eliminated by the light forces.

So it's basically Human Heartless equipped with Keyblades (basically like our Arrancars) vs Alchemists who are Human Pure-Hearted Keybearers who had transformed their darkness and that of the Heartless they killed into Keyblades.
    S
    dont worry and stop with the sarcasm lol

we will deal with sora becoming the next xehanort once SIII is over

He is basically going to be the KH version of Aizen
    S
    but dont worry, no darkness shit.

the bad guys are the Light. lol.
    I will be actually very very soon. I had a post ready earlier, but I needed to change it. I'm almost finished it.
    Uhh... I'll give you a summary on here, just to make things easier. 8D;

I think all that's really happened is Alt, Ei, Derrick, and Rena fought through a crowd of corpses and went into a clocktower. Ei and Rena found the keyhole, which was sealed and crazy things started to happen because of it. Aoi was fighting Sleif, until he jumped off to the clocktower to get to the darkness that was beginning to appear there. At the clocktower, Castex appeared and talked, while a hound appeared out of Rena's keyblade. Annnnnd Ei revealed a door through the keyhole.

Kinda confusing, so I suggest reading the last few posts to get a general idea of what's going on. ^^; From KKL's post to the latest would be best, I guess! Hope that helps! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back