• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've heard it called 'dough'. Who hasn't heard it be called 'dough'?

Curse you, financial security!
    Oh. Rappers. That would explain it.
    I've only ever heard rappers call it money.

I don't know how to respond to that other than by saying IT'S AMAZING.
    Bread? Is that a term for money now?

AMAZING.
    I mean it's quite good. I have enjoyed it thoroughly.
    That'd explain it.

No, I was suggesting that I would have said the world was cruel because I didn't have Pokemon yet... 0_0
    Okaaaay... If you saaaay soooo...
    NO SATURDAYS?! What kind of evil boss/teacher would do such a thing?!

A few days ago, I'd have been crying and screaming about the cruelty of this world.

But today?

Na-na, I've got the new Pokemoooon~
    Pretty bored. Busy with school. Tired often.

PLAYING THE NEW POKEMON GAME

But that only happened yesterday, so it's probably not the most relevant information.
    I recently got a job. Other than that things have been normal.How's you're summer been so far?
    My older brother gave me his copy of BO2 because he didn't like it so I got lucky. It's alright so far. I just started today.
    I got a PS3 over the summer so I've been playing it a lot. One of my friends got me Far Cry 3 for Christmas, I got Assassin's Creed 3 when it came out because I had to have it hahaha and I've been playing SSX and the Jak and Daxter Collection a lot lately
    It gotten taken down by the time I got to it. I haven't tried looking for it again but I'll definitely look for it.
    It was nice. Got some movies and a new ps3 controller and clothes and cds and whatnot. Yeah I need to hear Indicud too. I want ASAP Rocky's album too
    Yeah I wasn't taking it seriously either haha Merry Christmas by the way! How's your Christmas going?
    I tried finishing some Christmas shopping and I traveled back home from Brooklyn. That's about it hahaha what about you?
    Tired man. I just finished my finals on Wednesday and I had 3 plus a paper do plus another one due earlier that week so I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. How was your first semester of college?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back