• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• He forbid you? Haaaa what kinda dumbass douche still forbids women? That doesn't work now and never has. lmao It's like forbidding a kid from getting hurt.
    The show is epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It comes on tv soon, the english dub. The english dub is honestly one of the few times I will say the dub is as good as sub. Usually it's one or the other but this time both are grand!
    Theres nothing wrong with sexy~ I once saw a damn good argument that the show teaches you to be comfortable with your body. xD

ouo Are you sssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????????????????????

I'm not a final fantasy person. I've tried them but so far only Crisis Core and X are ones I like.
    BUT! If you love FF then I suggest this place: Of Hearts & Fantasy

You made lots of progress! It's so beautiful. TnT I finished my drawing today too but it sucks: My Corner — Xenoverse Doodling
    Short hair Riku was a need. That long hair was just wrong. xD I don't think Nomura had to make them KH1 models again though. You can tell at this point he's just looking for excuses to make them KH1 versions each game.
    Kill la kill!!! I love that show! Ryuko forever <3

Mystery Skulls is so popular it has it's own wiki. xD
    How do you know I commented there? xD

I dont want youtube poop. D8

He would not live if he took my candy. Like hell hath no furry of what he'd get. xD
    Poor Xion ;A;

Art for you: Coming to Life by Jon-Lock on DeviantArt
    such a tsundere reaction~

I think Vanitas not being one of his puppets is about as likely as not finding fish in the Pacific right now. xD
    I dont really care about them either. I'm sure Terras somewhere in that mess but I wouldn't mind him going down with all of them. Albeit in a heroic way.
    Pervy?
    No Vanitas is supposed to be evil. Him being hot is a side affect of his likeable character. xD
    Well most guys just like him as a villain or don't really care at all.

I think you minds well give up the notion of anyone aging in KH3. xD
    I don't even think Nomura liked that he aged Sora Riku and Kairi in KH2 since he has used their KH1 versions for EVERYTHING since then. Like really, what the fuck? I wonder how many fans even remember Sora, Riku and Kairi's ages. They was stated in the KH1 and 2 PS2 manuals. xD

lol Yeah the females was....way wrong. I made females characters myself but they actually look female. x'D
    Xenoverse is amazingly diverse with it's character creator. o_o You get 8 character slots, theres 5 races, and three races have genders. I've tried them all. lol
    I made a female saiyan as opposed to a male one though. We've had enough male saiyans in the show and decades worth of games. xD

I can't load the song right now either. =[
    Totally a tsundere.

lmao "keys are symbols of opening paths". If only she knew of the paths opened by the creepy old man in the game with his key. =u=
    All I see is keyblades. Sorry I see no keys. Any time I see a key being swung around it is a keyblade by definition. Yours only lack the keychians like TAV did in the secret KH2FM concept video. x'D

READ THE MANGA WOMAN. Your right your not a superwoman, your a tsundere woman. 8D *darts out door*

B-but I wanted the pervy one. ;A;
    Vanitas is supposed to be scary. A being of darkness. xD

I am unable to load videos except for a specific window of time. Sorry. ;n;

I got more things for you though:
    My Corner — The kinds of people you meet in Xenoverse
    My Corner — The kinds of people you meet in Xenoverse pt 2!
    You got unrequited love for horse-face. YOUR A TSUNDERE! ahahahahahah

I know right! Bodypaint is amazing. Sometimes you can't even tell it's paint because it looks so much like clothes. =O
    That's so amazing. I wish I could do things like that. TuT Oh~ I spot unique keyblade designs hidden in there. 8D
    Your teacher suggested...masochist art? x'D
    You gathered 300 hundred screenshots!? o_0
    Don't hide them! Show them proudly then read the Tokyo Ghoul manga before I send a american curse your way!

Easter funny for you: Xariah here! : Gotta do fast. ♪ Gotta do fast to be in time late....
    Are you obsessed with that character or something? xD

Artsy stuff for you! \o3o/
    Skull Kid - Majora's Mask by ZeroNis on DeviantArt
    Yakuza bodypaint - closeup by yayacosplay on DeviantArt
    One Piece Avengers by AndiMoo on DeviantArt
    Hidden Beauty in the lilys Chalk by charfade on DeviantArt
    comics of my life: different reality by NanFe on DeviantArt
    Where Did The Rabbit Go ? by NanoMortis on DeviantArt
    Secret Place by Kipine on DeviantArt
    Jelly Lantern V2 by Jon-Lock on DeviantArt
    Imagination (V2) by Jon-Lock on DeviantArt
    Ahem. I swear to god before reading your name again I thought it was Hermoine from Harry Potter.

I am sooooooooooo sorry. ;.;
    I'm not Sora, promises are even forgotten by me Muwahahahaha >:D
    If you draw and show me stuff then I win though. So whatcha gonna do now? >:D

He is indeed Haise Sasaki right now but he hears old Kanekis voice in his head at times and wants to remember. The sequel manga is only 22 chapters in right now though so it may take a while for him to remember but I hope not. :D
    The only manga I want you to focus on is Tokyo Ghouls. >:3

Won't work because I won't remember what you would be trying to make me remember.

Even the uncensored version is even more gruesome at times an Kanekis character is more developed. For instance Ken and Touka spend more time together in the manga and she plus that blonde guy both teach Kaneki to fight.
    Or when Ken fights Jason. It shows him, albeit in heavily shadowed panels, eating Jason. It also shows Jozu (can't spell the name right but it's the kid that jumped the morocyclyinto the building) finding Jason later and finishing him off.
    Just little but developed details like that. x3

Ken does indeed get worse and more ruthless but only to people he seems enemies.
    You should read the manga to see things you missed in the anime. The second season is an alternate take on the plot starting at chapter 60. So it's best to read the whole first manga, you'll get a better grasp of the animes first season and you'll immediately notice the divergence with season two.
    You could honesty do the manga and anime at the same time. The manga only has a hundred and somethchaoters so it'll go by quick. It does have a sequel manga but this sequel has no anime yet and you'd be lost a little if you didn't read the first manga.

Sadly yes. TnT
    It's a romance manga. I wouldn't call her dependent but she gets drug into stuff a lot. HOWEVER. Instead of remaining that way she gradually grows throughout the story. It's slow sometimes but by the last chapter shes confronting people on her own.
    Of course it's just a romantic story so about all the confronting she can do is limited but she does it.

The one hurting on that wait will be you. Eventually I'll forget and not remember to reveal anything at all if you take to long. My memory is a fleeting thing. =u=

I don't care for shipping everywhere either. One or two is fine, especially if a story alludes to it, but you can make to many.
    Ventus would be ten years older! xD
    I can't load videos. owo
    hey! she doesn't really play anymore because she gets headaches, but when I was like 5 or something she kept renting the first game(which I sadly could never play), and once kh 2 came out she bought it. that was the first kh game I ever played, tho, and I love them because of her introduction. My dad also plays a whole lot of video games(seriously, I mean like we still have the original xbox and the ps1 with countless games) so I grew in that type of environment xd But hey, at least she's open-minded! :)
    Ahh that painting. I never knew it's name. Then you done a good job just on mirroring alone. =3
    Show me more now! It's not like it will cause harm. ;A;
    It doesn't sound like a very good romantic comedy then. xD
    Have you ever tried Dengeki Daisy?
    Nooooooo the manga! D=
    I will tell more when you show more art and read Tokyo Ghouls manga. =u=

Sadly I have great difficulty with position most of the time. Dx

I didn't mind the Aqua or Kairi ones but the rest was noooooo xD
    lmao Men don't have manly screams. xD
    My money is on Roxas. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…