• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes. A main one and two more for art and poems.
    I do write it just not often. =3

B-but I liked the old one. D':

lol Sonic the Hedgehog. I got one better: vanitas trash
    Not sure if I showed you my tumblrs yet:
    derekscorner.tumblr.com
    derekspoemcorner.tumblr.com
    dereksartisticcorner.tumblr.com
    lol If you don't like it just delete it. You can delete posts. *pets sympathetically* I'll go through it later. ^_^
    Whaaaa!? Your lucky. I can't even afford to leave my home. America is in a pitiful state and I don't really have any skills to go to school for. =_= Plus kinda can't afford school and given how I was when in it I highly doubt it'd go well. Jobs are scarce too.
    3 hours is craziness! Sleep woman! >:O

Maybe my american words will amuse your classmates~ =u=
    *pets* There there. Just think of this. He's stuck in a deadbeat job as an art teacher that no one likes.

*flips table* Read more! MORE! You'll understand the story so much better and see just how bad the anime handled it. TnT
    lol Then give me a link to your tumblr. I can reblog stuff later and spread it~ =u=
    You left home for school? o_0
    A teacher like that and me wouldn't get along. He sounds like a pompous prick.
    At least your project is done now. xD
    Now read the Tokyo Ghoul manga. >:[
    Y-you made a tumblr intro? I just put a brief description in the top and said screw it. haha
    Nah your not Larxene. Larxene is a bitch that's mad because she looks manly~ xD
    Your back to school already?! D,:
    I thought you'd like that. =u=
    You won't find many for anything that isn't Simple & Clean largely because of its popularity.
    The best cover I ever heard was for a Zelda theme.
    Rockers rule!!!!!! >:3

lol Good to see your day was good. =u=
    Not bad but this one is better: THIS BAND IS AMAZING FOR MAKING A COVER OF SIMPLE... - Con-Chan
    The mangas do the story, characterizing, pacing, everything is done better. Shiro Amano should be on the games writing staff.
    Thats a seven hour difference. o_o

Likely the higher quality of the remix silly. =u=
    You care. >:D *pokes*

Japan must have it's watermelon boobs. xD
    I don't see the pink personally xD

Well right now it is 4:35pm as I send this message. I'll have to go to work soon. TuT

Challenge accepted!
    I can tell you, interesting subject yar, but it doesn't help you get a job! I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to become a shrink. Stick to it being a minor if you go for it at all.

And..yeah I know the feeling! Been out of school for YEARS but I remember. ^^
    I won't tell you anything till you read it though. I'm American, my people are good swindlers, I know not to pay till the other person comes through first. >:D
    They make a game like that?! o_o

Kentucky. owo
    oh and I know you're mostly into KH, I've never done a KH fic..I'm mostly a FF fic writer..I really need to finish the second FF7/FF9 crossover I started YEARS ago. Mary Alice's Homepage if you want to see.

Been tempted with KH lately but I'd rather keep my paws off for the moment! Guess it's been the marathon i've been going though to try to get myself ready for KH3 since I missed like, 5 games...
    And I shall do so till you see it! Muwahahahaha *alsotokyoghoulsmanga*
    It would be boss to have a saiyan tail!! Unless someone grabbed. o_o
    You do take clothes in the game but it doesn't leave the person naked. Be funny if it did. xD

I don't really know my timezone. America has two main ones though. I'll have to look. >:3
    The Anti Black Coat Nightmare gave me a little trouble, and yeah that did get to me lol. took me a few tries to clobber him.

Twice on that armored nightmare too, but I got Young Xehahort first try, tho took me a bit to get around the time stop XD And yes, did surprise me at first.

Anyway we'll see what happens with KH3; betcha this was Sora's wake up call/kick to the can so he'll change just a liiiitle. ^^ (Psych major talking here.)
    I'll make sure to get it later. Had a BAAAD case of insomnia last night and beat it :) Poor Sora! Glad he made it out okay but I hope we recognize him in KH3, since it seems to me he went off for a little bit to train/pull himself together after that. (And I think it's likely he'll finally grow a bit inside too; tho I think the reason he has that childlike heart is Disney is for "the young at heart" tho you can be young at heart and grown up too, so I think it'll happen!)

Now to wait for KH3 and work on scraping together the $$ for that PS4 still. Oh and I might see if I can finish a FF fic I've had hanging for years in the meantime, geez loize, I need to quit slacking there. XD
    I love how everyone draws mini comics of their characters since the game came out. xD
    Xenoverse The Legendary Tsundere Saiyan by Cerberus123 on DeviantArt
    Xenoverse Fighter Showcase by Cerberus123 on DeviantArt
    Lara Xenoverse by rongs1234 on DeviantArt
    Time Patroller Moxie | Dragonball Xenoverse by moxie2D on DeviantArt
    Xenoverse- Majin Zam by twisted-wind on DeviantArt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back