• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh and I might add; tried another recipe that doesn't take epic fantasy, got that bird on the first try!
    yep, ability link points. Just got 70 on riku trying to find a Epic Fantasy, oops! I'll try to get Sora to match and switch spirits around!
    I'll go after one or two; was just checking wiki for the recipe. Might keep Aura Lion or the frog on Riku at least; I do like at least ONE spirit that can cure in a pinch. Got affection maxed on both those on Riku as well.

Halbird - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia if you didn't see that. I'll have to check and see what I got from all that killing stuff; I'll proly slap the no-xp ability on both. 69 should be plenty high enough, don't you think?
    There's were your having the trouble then I think. Your comparing anything that isn't a female lead to being weak just because they're cute. Every example you listed has a leading or important role despite their cuteness.
    Just because a character isn't a lead or important overall or just because the blush doesn't mean they weak. Blushing is something even Ryuko does. It's a sign of embarrassment, affection or shyness. Those aren't weaknesses.
    Onodera isn't weak but just your typical shy girl. Chitoge isn't strong just tsundere. Tsugumi is also a bit tsundere. I can't remember the other girls cause I quit caring after more than those three appeared. haha (Tsugumi is
    My favorite one =u=)

My idea of someone that is weak is a useless character no matter personality or how much time passes. Like for example Kaneki for the first half of tokyo ghoul or Asuna from SAO. They literally do Nothing. A character that does nothing is useless and weak to me.
    I actually grew annoyed at SAO near the end because of it. Season 2 did slightly better. Shion had issues but wasn't really reliant her and Kirito grew from the story and the last part of season two focused entirely on Asuna and some terminally ill players which was a perfect story. (you should watch season two if you can)

Not really mad at you just by remebering my disappointment with the show. I don't agree with your definition of weak though. I also have to go to work now. I'm sorry. ;A; we can discuss it more when I get back later though. 8D
    I'm not sure what your timezone is but I get off around 9pm my time.

Edit. Have you ever watched RWBY? =]
    I wouldn't have high expectations but don't have low ones either. I'm a annoyed at the story but you may it be.
    Chitoge was never strong to begin with just plain moody. She eventually gets to being flustered like Onodera which you consider weak though.
    Raku never changes which is one good thing. But the story shifts from two girls too like five or six. (I quit keeping count)

If you consider that weak then I'm amazed your able to get into Japanese media like you do. Onodera isn't weak just because she gets flustered by a guy she likes. No girls is. A weak character is someone that can't do anything on their own. Of course sometimes it's good to stick around because some characters are built up from that into badasses like Simon from Guren Lagann.
    Onodera retains being flustered the whole story but she's never decendant on Raku. None of the girls are dependent on him actually. Most of the story is him getting wrapped up situations with them which is mostly comedic. The girls being flustered is just Japan playing on its love for cute or to show affection but no one is ever really dependent.
    Well...except maybe for Onoderas sister. I only call her dependent because Raku always ends up getting her out of a situation somehow.
    Hmm actually I think I'll rank Raku as your version of weak sometimes too because more than once one of thengirls help him. Not that it's wrong but he typically portrayed as average or below average and physically weaker compared to Tsugumi or Chitoge who can break down doors.

Yeah it's okay to share reactions. I'm sorry. The story hair gets on my nerves because it devolved into a harem. It was so interesting and funny and it's a shame to me for it to fall like that. TnT
    Also most of what I know is through the manga. I'm not sure how far the anime goes into the manga so I probably know more of the story. D=
    Now if you wanna talk strong Nisekoi characters then Tsugumi is the shit. She breaks a stone column apart at one point. She's a trained assassin too and the stories are her are the more enjoyable ones I think. =u=
    Onodera isn't weak. She's just made to be cuter and cuter isn't weak just a personality. Chitoge isn't any stronger either aside from her freakish strength and as the show goes on and more girls appear she actually gets no different from Onodera. (if any she's portrayed more "weak" at times due to her isolated upbringing)
    The only one that is actually "strong" girl in the show is Tsugumi. You wouldn't know that yet though.
    You'll also grow tired of that show quick. It quickly goes from a love triangle to another harem plots which is dull as hell to me. It throws out it's interesting love triangle for harem. It's so annoying and frustrating that Id rather not talk about Nisekoi.

I get the impression you rate girls weak if they're portrayed the stereotypical cute or normal don't you?
    lol There there *pars head*

I like wonder trade. It's so random. haha Like you can send out a pudgy and get something like mew.

All the games were bad for nothing to do post-league. Omega Ruby and Sapphire had a Delta episode which gave you more story to play with at least. It basically did a soft reset if the series too with they parallel world stuff that came basically out of nowhere. xD
    I recently erased and reset my game and haven't touched it since I got Xenoverse. All I remember is having a mud kip I named Kips. I don't care for mudkip but I had used Torchic and Treeko to death so decided to try something new.
    *in his "best" Xemnas voice* Innndeeeeed.

Yeah. Apparently, Death Note seems to have influenced us more than I thought. :p
    So that's where the reply went. xD

It has nothing to do with time for me to be honest. I just find filling the pokedex or contest boring. There no fun and mostly tedious.
    Adventuring through the world, exploring every nook & cranny, catching to make a team, gyms. That's the fun part for me and sadly it's only temporary. TnT
    What I loved about Gols/Silver when I was younger was that you could go to the old region Kanto. You had an entire extra place to explore and you got to see what changed since Red became champ.

The contests are mostly the same.
    Good. The remakes of Ruby & Sapphire are the best thing in a long time. It has the 3D polygonal world X and Y had plus other new features.
    It ebmven had a extra story episode after beating the league that basically said the series has two time lines. One with mega evolution and one without.
    I think Pokemon is that sort of game you play best when you have lots of free time... it indeed gets boring if you're playing only for 1-2 hours once a week, these games take more time to enjoy

Ah, yes, contests! I was AWFUL at contests, all contests xD I'm curious how they changed them for the remakes...
    How is Omega Ruby, actually?
    Pokemon honestly does have the ideal world but I get bored by the games fast. I only like the exploring and getting badges. Extra story stuff is fun too. I have no interest in collecting, breeding, trading or things like contests though.
    You have nothing to fear! All that's important to know is the main manga series and the last two movies Battle of Gods and Revival of F. Akira Toriyama personally worked on the stories for all of those therefore they're the "canon" of the series.
    Everything else was added by the anime studio or games and therefore don't count. Including GT. Akira didn't handle GTs story just a few character designs.

I used to play them but have grown bored of the formula. I did get and play the Ruby remake though.
    I bet everything would go wrong. RAGNAROK!!!!!!

It's ridiculous definitely. xD
    I won't ignore everything. I mean some DBZ movies were good and Xenoverse is awesome. Even that last movie Battle of Gids wasn't to bad. I haven't watched it but the movie is part of the Xenoverse story arc so I got some of it. Beerus and Whis are honestly enjoyable characters. Beerus isn't the typical DB villain because he's not out right evil. He's the god of destruction so it's his actual job to blow up shit. haha
    Another thing I like about them is they're the strongest in the series right now. Toriyama actually says it himself. It's nice to see people even Goku or Vegeta can't match. xD
    The god form wasn't bad itself either because it was a temporary one and Goku expressed dislike for it meaning no more use of it.

BUT then you get that latest movie with the blue hair and shiz and it falls back into ridiculous. xD
    I was hoping the ki Goku absorbed from god mode would let him be as hax as he wants without forms. In the Battle of Gods movie he actually fights on par with Beerus after his god form gives out because of the ki he absorbed. Why didn't you just stick to that Toriyama?!

Yay I love dream time. 8D
    That honestly sounded pretty good till the pokemon trainer. Ash ruined your dream haha
    Yeah, I'm over in the Americas (the state of Florida to be exact).

Funny you mention Death Note. I was just rereading the first chapter about a week ago. Coincidence? o_O

Ironically enough, for that last bit, I had Final Fantasy V in mind. That one quote from Gilgamesh:

Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men (Bartz)! And Ladies (Lenna)! And ladies who dress like men (Faris)! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!
    I wonder if I want to see some of them. xD
    GT was horrible. Goku a kid again? Pan annoying? Every fight just being who can make the biggest boom? No just no. If you haven't found many people that hate GT then you haven't looked on the internet far enough. lol =D
    Speaking of Dragon Ball have you seen this? http://forums.khinsider.com/media-discussion/168666-dragon-ball-series-revival-f-slated-4-18-2015-a-41.html Gokus latest form is now a blue-haired god mode. x'D
    He went from a god form in the last movie, ditching the SS2 and 3 to this blue one.

You actually understand that code jargon? D=
    If you got that like you wanted it to then you are a genius. I just stuck with the default theme. TuT
    Yeah. It was easily one of the better pictures I found on the internet. A happy, smiling Alucard just pushing someone on the swing was too funny and adorable to pass up. Who'd want to mess with a man with that face? XD

Sorry about not responding to the Alucard comment sooner, but I wanted to respond when you were shown to be actively browsing the forums in case you wanted to continue the conversation and that it wouldn't feel as awkward just sending in a message while you weren't there. Problem is, I tend to browse the forums at different times than you do, so we always miss each other. I also don't quite have the time that I used to to post since I only use a computer (my phone isn't too bad, but it takes too long for me). I'm just posting now because I didn't want you to think that I was ignoring you or anything.

Also, sorry if all of that expository banter sounded kinda awkward.
    My phones auto correct likes to think v is c for some reason.
    It's the like that says "Restoration 12%"

I can't load the video. owo
    Hells yeah to growing up with Dragon Ball and Z!! GT sucks so screw that. xD
    I'll only watch Scooby Doo if it's like the first ever season. everything after seemed to not be as good.

It seems to be growing nicely. I just left mine on the default theme and added a background. xD
    You didn't even look at the Canitas link did you. =u=

Whaaaa? Is it that big a drawing?
    I'm fine I finally found a new digital art program. 8D

RYUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You made a Goku Easter egg?! xD
    I made a mini Goku on Xenoverse for lolz. haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back